Wow! That Kirby Is A **** Of A Lot Smarter Than Richt!!

Why you you continue rehash these old threads? Stop stalking me *** clap!

Oh I'm stalking you? Yeah you definitely retarded because it's clear I'm just responding to your moronic take and choose to respond at my leisure. You are not special (well you are but aren't) or you ain't my hoe so I don't care to respond to you in a timely matter. Just stop splurpin so hard on 2nd place Kirby.

Advertisement
Oh I'm stalking you? Yeah you definitely retarded because it's clear I'm just responding to your moronic take and choose to respond at my leisure. You are not special (well you are but aren't) or you ain't my hoe so I don't care to respond to you in a timely matter. Just stop splurpin so hard on 2nd place Kirby.
What place is Mork & UM in right now? We can't even finish 2nd in the weak *** coastal and you're pretending to laugh at UGA for finishing 2nd behind the best team in the last decade? Keep on hating and see where it gets you....

why are we comparing positions? i'm just talking about UGA and their thought process on the new hire.
nobody at UGA is pumped they lost in the championship game.
Why wouldn't we be comparing positions lol? You're calling Kirby a failure for losing the conference championship when WE can't even beat fokkin Duke!? Nobody likes to lose, but you can bet your mortgage that Kirby's seat ain't NOWHERE near as hot as Mork's! Lol

Why wouldn't we be comparing positions lol? You're calling Kirby a failure for losing the conference championship when WE can't even beat fokkin Duke!? Nobody likes to lose, but you can bet your mortgage that Kirby's seat ain't NOWHERE near as hot as Mork's! Lol
Nobody said any of the things you are claiming to argue against.

fact: UGA brought Smart in to win a championship
fact: He hasn't

Another more inconvenient fact: CMR inherited a mess at the U and 2 of his three years here have been our best in about a decade and a half. Win the bowl game and we finish in the top 25 every years he's been here. Compare that to the last decade Broseph.

Additionally while at UGA if the current playoff format was in place, he'd have been in it a few times.

CMR is a very good coach. The average UM fan like yourself however is uneducated, impetuous and far far too impatient considering how bad we've been.

Advertisement
What place is Mork & UM in right now? We can't even finish 2nd in the weak *** coastal and you're pretending to laugh at UGA for finishing 2nd behind the best team in the last decade? Keep on hating and see where it gets you....

Bro I'm laughing at both coaches because both will be watching the championship game as usual. MY WHOLE POINT IS KIRBY WILL GET YOU THE SAME AMOUNT OF RINGS AS MARK. THAT'S IT. YOU turned this into a Kirby slurpfest. I just am not going to put Kirby on a pedestal cause of Mark Richt currently having the team pose as a dumpster fire.

Nobody said any of the things you are claiming to argue against.

fact: UGA brought Smart in to win a championship
fact: He hasn't

Another more inconvenient fact: CMR inherited a mess at the U and 2 of his three years here have been our best in about a decade and a half. Win the bowl game and we finish in the top 25 every years he's been here. Compare that to the last decade Broseph.

Additionally while at UGA if the current playoff format was in place, he'd have been in it a few times.

CMR is a very good coach. The average UM fan like yourself however is uneducated, impetuous and far far too impatient considering how bad we've been.
Every school hires a guy that they believe can take them to new heights, which is why we hired Mork! But to say it's championships or bust when it comes to Kirby's tenure at UGA is just your dumb *** opinion considering Smart has never been a head coach before! And to talk about him not winning a ship yet in just his 3rd year is just flat out moronic. But keep convincing yourself he's on the hot seat and Mork ain't washed up. Lol

Bro I'm laughing at both coaches because both will be watching the championship game as usual. MY WHOLE POINT IS KIRBY WILL GET YOU THE SAME AMOUNT OF RINGS AS MARK. THAT'S IT. YOU turned this into a Kirby slurpfest. I just am not going to put Kirby on a pedestal cause of Mark Richt currently having the team pose as a dumpster fire.
You don't know what Kirby's gonna do you fake fortune teller! This is just Kirby's 3rd year as head coach period and you're talking like he's been in the game forever! You ain't laughing cuz ain't a **** Thang funny!

Advertisement
LOL at Richt and Kirby being similar. Kirby is a prick and cares about winning so much he will do anything for it. Those types of coaches are ******** but win. He will beat Alabama next year. His players are way tougher than they were with Rorcht
I sincerely hope those dudes going back n forth with me are just being silly, because if they're actually being serious I see a couple of prozac prescriptions that need filling...

LOL at Richt and Kirby being similar. Kirby is a prick and cares about winning so much he will do anything for it. Those types of coaches are ******** but win. He will beat Alabama next year. His players are way tougher than they were with Rorcht

The are similar comparing their first three years at UGA. Nobody said they have the same personality. You're welcome.

You don't know what Kirby's gonna do you fake fortune teller! This is just Kirby's 3rd year as head coach period and you're talking like he's been in the game forever! You ain't laughing cuz ain't a **** Thang funny!

And you know Kirby's going to win one? Because you slurping hard... Point is he wasn't brought there for championship appearances jitt. Like I said I'M LAUGHING AT THE MORON WHO ENJOYS A SECOND PLACE FINISH. MEANWHILE they'll be home as we are, WATCHING AGAIN IN YEAR 3 of his tenure!!! There is nothing you can say to change that fact.

Advertisement
And you know Kirby's going to win one? Because you slurping hard... Point is he wasn't brought there for championship appearances jitt. Like I said I'M LAUGHING AT THE MORON WHO ENJOYS A SECOND PLACE FINISH. MEANWHILE they'll be home as we are, WATCHING AGAIN IN YEAR 3 of his tenure!!! There is nothing you can say to change that fact.
Dude will you kick rocks with this bs! You just don't know how friggin STOOPID you look hatin on a guy that has accomplished more in 3 years than most coaches have in a lifetime! How on earth can a program expect IMMEDIATE championships from a guy whose never been a HEAD COACH before? ! Uga just wanted to get rid of Mork and hire in house, and that's exactly what they did! Just because I ain't a hater like you doesn’t make me a slurper! Aside from some angry bloggers after the SEC title game , NO ONE in Athens is disappointed with Smart and YOU know this, but keep trying to convince yourself that UGA got the ****ty end of the deal by letting Mork go to hire Kirby! And the nerve of a Miami fan laughing about celebrating a SECOND PLACE FINISH when people like you are still bragging about Mork winning the weak *** coastal, yet you're pretending to laugh at the defending SEC champs that just lost their crown to No. 1 Alabama! Please tell me you just bullsh!ting just to have a back n forth, cause surely NO ONE can be this **** STOOPID!

Advertisement
Dude will you kick rocks with this bs! You just don't know how friggin STOOPID you look hatin on a guy that has accomplished more in 3 years than most coaches have in a lifetime! How on earth can a program expect IMMEDIATE championships from a guy whose never been a HEAD COACH before? ! Uga just wanted to get rid of Mork and hire in house, and that's exactly what they did! Just because I ain't a hater like you doesn’t make me a slurper! Aside from some angry bloggers after the SEC title game , NO ONE in Athens is disappointed with Smart and YOU know this, but keep trying to convince yourself that UGA got the ****ty end of the deal by letting Mork go to hire Kirby! And the nerve of a Miami fan laughing about celebrating a SECOND PLACE FINISH when people like you are still bragging about Mork winning the weak *** coastal, yet you're pretending to laugh at the defending SEC champs that just lost their crown to No. 1 Alabama! Please tell me you just bullsh!ting just to have a back n forth, cause surely NO ONE can be this **** STOOPID!

Yeah. I just wanted to show everyone how retarded you are. I never once have tried to make Richt look like anything but a disappointment. And only slurps like you are satisfied with the job Kirby had done. I'm still looking thru my responses to gather any of the info you just mentioned. As long as Bama is number 1 you look Moronic with every post. Richt had a shi*** year. Kirby had a good year. And they'll still be both watching the ship get that thru your narrow mind my friend before you ******. 😂🤣😂🤣 At the "he accomplished bla bla bla".. with no rings you forgot to mention. And you don't think they brought Kirby on to win a championship then what possibly is it for? What is this next level? And please stop, I don't need to hate on Kirby because it ain't in my DNA unlike you lil buddy but I tell it like it's. You can't go back in any response and tell me it ain't fact. He got the pieces in Athens. He had them the last 2 years. Only facts again. But I'm done bruh just go to sleep.

Yeah. I just wanted to show everyone how retarded you are. I never once have tried to make Richt look like anything but a disappointment. And only slurps like you are satisfied with the job Kirby had done. I'm still looking thru my responses to gather any of the info you just mentioned. As long as Bama is number 1 you look Moronic with every post. Richt had a shi*** year. Kirby had a good year. And they'll still be both watching the ship get that thru your narrow mind my friend before you ******. 😂🤣😂🤣 At the "he accomplished bla bla bla".. with no rings you forgot to mention. And you don't think they brought Kirby on to win a championship then what possibly is it for? What is this next level? And please stop, I don't need to hate on Kirby because it ain't in my DNA unlike you lil buddy but I tell it like it's. You can't go back in any response and tell me it ain't fact. He got the pieces in Athens. He had them the last 2 years. Only facts again. But I'm done bruh just go to sleep.
Go to sleep? You're the one that needs to wake up and stop celebrating your imaginary victories! You making yourself look retarded calling Kirby a underachiever when he's only been coaching for 3 seasons. It doesn't get anymore retarded than that! You should have given up a few weeks ago, but you keep refreshing this thread to make one POINTLESS point after another, and the only moron moronic enuff to agree with you is Mork Thot ! Lol

That great fake punt call has to have Georgia fans thanking their lucky stars they got rid of Richt and replaced him with the genius Kirby!
I have no idea what you're talking about

I used to know but I forgot. I looked it up weeks ago but don't remember anymore because it's so unimportant.

Advertisement
Back