Wow! That Kirby Is A **** Of A Lot Smarter Than Richt!!

Since you want to bring up rings that were won as assistants, Kirby has four rings.

So, how far are you going to push the goalpost this time?
No need to push the goalposts. He answered your vague questions about CMR and national championships. Ask better questions bodybaglyfe bro.

Advertisement
No need to push the goalposts. He answered your vague questions about CMR and national championships. Ask better questions bodybaglyfe bro.
Yo bro, why did Richt get fired from Georgia with his two rings from FSU?

I kinda felt sorry for UGA. But I quickly got over it.

These kinds of losses especially the way they both happened can seriously damage a coach's psyche

Even though they're very very good, there is no guarantee that they'll get back to the SEC championship next year and even if they do he'll always be chasing the ones that got away.

Hurts even more because they blew both games and can only blame themselves

I kinda felt sorry for UGA. But I quickly got over it.

These kinds of losses especially the way they both happened can seriously damage a coach's psyche

Even though they're very very good, there is no guarantee that they'll get back to the SEC championship next year and even if they do he'll always be chasing the ones that got away.

Hurts even more because they blew both games and can only blame themselves

Puns are the lowest form of humor.

Kirby doesn’t have any rings? And only a Mork slurper would try to convince someone that a second place finish for the national championship is something to be ashamed of. Richt would give up his religion to be in Kirby's position right now and you know it, just like you'd give anything to trade places with UGA fans rite now...

You got me mixed up with your thoughts, im never wishing or being envious of some other school, what real Hurricane is going to be jealous of another school, you are a clown if you think like that. You have a loser's mentality if you were ever to be happy with 2nd place, and that's unbecoming of a True Hurricane. You must be a new UM turnover chain fan, WTF celebrates 2nd place, LoL. Good one, i tale it you must be gaytor tainted talking like you talking, NO WAY you can be a Miami Hurricane fan, you should be embarrased for even posting what you posted.

Advertisement
Since you want to bring up rings that were won as assistants, Kirby has four rings.

So, how far are you going to push the goalpost this time?

Perfect, so they both won championships as assistant coaches, now we'll see if kirby can sustain the success that he took over at UGA or keep coming up short, cause remember it wasnt about coach richt being a failure, it was about coach richt not winning the ultimate college football trophy, so far, young kirby is striking/choking out. He got about maybe 1 more year before coach richt probably coming to see em of course that's if gumbo or orgeron dont catch em first, lol.

???Soo?? He couldn't recruit so he definitely didn't "recruit"that championship team but we'll go with your narrative.
^^^ It took you a whole week to respond to my post and this **** is the best response you could come up with? Just let it go dawg lol

^^^ It took you a whole week to respond to my post and this **** is the best response you could come up with? Just let it go dawg lol

🤣😂🤣 I clearly don't pay attention to this as you do dawg. I definitely did not need to think of a response for what you said kid. Your response was weak and trying to beat around the bush. Kirby ain't no different than ya boi, they both have 0 ships so don't holla at me until that change.

Advertisement

Saying coker situation is different from Kirby's because he was on the staff when they recruited certain players is weak and provides no excuse in my eyes Randy.

Saying coker situation is different from Kirby's because he was on the staff when they recruited certain players is weak and provides no excuse in my eyes Randy.
It's the truth whether you want to accept it or not. How ironic the players went to the AD on Cokers' behalf, Richt jr...?

🤣😂🤣 I clearly don't pay attention to this as you do dawg. I definitely did not need to think of a response for what you said kid. Your response was weak and trying to beat around the bush. Kirby ain't no different than ya boi, they both have 0 ships so don't holla at me until that change.
Coker doesn't have a job anymore now does he? Holla at me when he get another one.

The herd on this message board has spent the last two years lecturing those of us who believe in Coach Richt that Kirby is the much better, smarter coach.

That fake punt will dog Kirby for the rest of his career that most probably won't last much longer with Georgia after he handed Saban the game.
Stupid stupid call by Kirby!

Advertisement
Coker doesn't have a job anymore now does he? Holla at me when he get another one.

😂🤣😭 You're proving my point!! And I guarantee you Kirby won't have one too much longer either if he keep finishing in 2nd place cause I'm pretty sure they hired him for rings not championship game appearances 🤪

😂🤣😭 You're proving my point!! And I guarantee you Kirby won't have one too much longer either if he keep finishing in 2nd place cause I'm pretty sure they hired him for rings not championship game appearances 🤪
Like UGA has a history of winning championships? Lol. You gonna fire someone for competing at a elite level, when it's been **** near 40 years since you played for a title prior to last year? You just don't give up with the foolishness do you?

Perfect, so they both won championships as assistant coaches, now we'll see if kirby can sustain the success that he took over at UGA or keep coming up short, cause remember it wasnt about coach richt being a failure, it was about coach richt not winning the ultimate college football trophy, so far, young kirby is striking/choking out. He got about maybe 1 more year before coach richt probably coming to see em of course that's if gumbo or orgeron dont catch em first, lol.
Lol Richt never even sniffed a title.... finished unranked 4 out of his last 7 years. If Richt was performing the way Smart is performing he would still be at GA ring or not ring.

Advertisement
Lol Richt never even sniffed a title.... finished unranked 4 out of his last 7 years. If Richt was performing the way Smart is performing he would still be at GA ring or not ring.
Exactly! Funny how Mork was given 15 years to prove himself at UGA but Kirby doesn't deserve 5 years? And the same *** claps that want Kirby fired for losing championship games want Mork to remain our corch forever as long as he continues to win the coastal! Lol

Let's see how long kirby can maintain that success, he took over a program that was already in great shape. His only job is to win a national title, and you're wrong if you think coach richt never "sniffed a title"!

Let's see how long kirby can maintain that success, he took over a program that was already in great shape. His only job is to win a national title, and you're wrong if you think coach richt never "sniffed a title"!
Who cares if Richt never sniffed a title. He never made a national title appearance.

When did he sniff it?

Advertisement
Back