Wow! That Kirby Is A **** Of A Lot Smarter Than Richt!!

Advertisement
Yeah, we are "retards" and you are brilliant for defending a man who just made one of the worst calls in the history of college football. He cost the Bulldogs the SEC Championship and possibly a spot in the playoffs, and he's your boy. Well, Einstien, check in with the Georgia fans and run your line of idiocy past them and see how many upvotes you receive.
No need for hyperbole. That was a bad call... a surprisingly bad call. Surprisingly because none of us expected it from a good coach.

Yeah, we are "retards" and you are brilliant for defending a man who just made one of the worst calls in the history of college football. He cost the Bulldogs the SEC Championship and possibly a spot in the playoffs, and he's your boy. Well, Einstien, check in with the Georgia fans and run your line of idiocy past them and see how many upvotes you receive.
:q3xkxex:

Miami is so irrelevant that we were ranked #8 going into the season.
Miami is so irrelevant that we got lumped into a list with a bunch of nobodies for having a disappointing season. (FSU, Michigan State, Wisconsin, and USC). Yeah, you're right, none of these teams could dream of being relevant or blue bloods.
Miami is so irrelevant that people laugh at the idea that football teams across the country from little league to the **** NFL is now aware of "the turnover chain". But EVERYONE just knew that Bama had a turnover "Championship belt".

Yeah, Miami's totally irrelevant and an after thought.
Where are we ranked now? Where's the excitement for the turnover chain now? All of that is irrelevant to the actual results on the field.

Advertisement
That call reinforces why Bama is Bama (and Pats are the Pats). They don't beat themselves and when other teams outplay them those teams often crap the bed and give the game away because they don't trust themselves to win.

Kirby Smart is a high-end corch.

Advertisement
So Miami sucks is what you meant. Not that Miami is irrelevant.
We're relevant as a brand but I don't know how much longer we can claim the successes of past generations before that becomes an issue. However we're irrelevant on the football field. No team is scared to play us anymore. ****, we have chump teams scheduling us for Homecoming!

Georgia playing a much tougher schedule? The SEC east still sucks. Richt had to play against Urban for 6 years<Better than any team that UGA has had on their regular season schedule>, Missouri had 2 seaons with 11+ wins <So don't hit me with Kentucky being better for this 1 year>, and everyone else in that division is just as *** or decent as they was when Richt was there.

You're on crack and you're delusional.

Our schedule was absolute joke. Georgia is LIGHT YEARS ahead of us.

Advertisement
Richt couldn't be waterboy of the program he built and left for Smart. Got it. 8th-ranked class in 2014, 6th-ranked class in 2015—and was out December 2015, leaving the 6th-ranked 2016 class in-tact. Cupboard was full for Smart.

Great logic.

That's exactly what I said.

With the resources Georgia has (that we will never have) he STILL got fired for a lack of performance.

**** of a post otherwise.

I in no way was comparing UGA to Miami, but UGA to UGA.

Miami was Miami...until an incompetent, clueless, and apathetic administration struck. We are in THE most fertile recruiting ground in the continental United States, we can easily become something much greater than UGA IF managed properly.

Advertisement
You're on crack and you're delusional.

Our schedule was absolute joke. Georgia is LIGHT YEARS ahead of us.

You must be illiterate. The poster said that CURRENT UGA didn't get any further than Mark Richt AT UGA. Which means he was comparing old UGA to new UGA. Not Miami to UGA. You followed up saying that "they play a much tougher schedule", which infers that the SEC east is stronger now than when Richt coached at UGA. Which my post was to prove that false.
Read it again where i said the SEC east -still- sucks. At no point in my post did I mention Miami or the ACC. But yeah, I'm the one on crack.

You must be illiterate. The poster said that CURRENT UGA didn't get any further than Mark Richt AT UGA. Which means he was comparing old UGA to new UGA. Not Miami to UGA. You followed up saying that "they play a much tougher schedule", which infers that the SEC east is stronger now than when Richt coached at UGA. Which my post was to prove that false.
Read it again where i said the SEC east -still- sucks. At no point in my post did I mention Miami or the ACC. But yeah, I'm the one on crack.

You must be dense or just not very good at thinking logically.

Current UGA has CONSISTENTLY been in the running since Richt left. As a matter of fact they've come a couple of plays away in a much more competitive conference. We're not even in the same STRATOSPHERE as Georgia right now as a program. They are killing us in terms of on-the-field production AS WELL AS in recruiting.

The sample size for Richt at Georgia was large and there were plenty of years where they didn't even finish ranked. Rickt is EASILY one of the most overrated coaches of the last couple decades. His firing for lack of performance at Georgia coupled with his utter downward spiral here further highlight that.

We are 2 miracle Langham catches away from having over 10 losses the last 2 years. He's the definition of a loser so take your DBJ garbage somewhere else.

Advertisement
Back