Wow! That Kirby Is A **** Of A Lot Smarter Than Richt!!

The problem was Saban, for the most part, stayed in their base defense suspecting a trick play, and for reasons beyond me Kirby didn't call a timeout or take a delay of game and then put the punt call in.
Yeah I mean in hindsight (hate to be that guy) but like I said Kirby or the special teams coordinator should’ve called a timeout because the up back was telegraphing it was coming to him

Advertisement
Fake field goal call was a joke. Oh look! All of a sudden the backup QB is the punt protector!

The entire Alabama program knew it was gonna be a fake.

Dumbest thing I ever saw. And Kirby defending it now. "Their guy was open - "snap was late"

Yes, well as of “now” he’s still contributing to Saban’s perfect record against his former assistants.
I mean dude is recruiting out of his mind rn (granted he is dropping heavy bags) but richt just went 7-5 in an awful coastal and smart just choked away a closer game I think anyone will have against Alabama this year

I mean dude is recruiting out of his mind rn (granted he is dropping heavy bags) but richt just went 7-5 in an awful coastal and smart just choked away a closer game I think anyone will have against Alabama this year

Yeah, he choked it away. Again.

He needs to stop doing that if he wants to prove himself, I don’t care how many big time recruits he brings in.

Advertisement
Also the second part of my post I said their program is Better than ours right now I mean bash smart but richt is not doing much better against Saban

It is not a Saban versus Richt/Smart issue.

Over the last two seasons the Herd has lectured those who believe in Coach Richt that Kirby is a much better tactician than Richt, yet, tonight the country witnessed one of the worst play calls in the history of the game.

That incomprehensible bad play call cost the Bulldogs an SEC Championship and possible National Championship. Had Mark Richt made that call he would have been forced to enter the witness protection program.

AD52A42C-A1C2-4E11-BBE3-60B97A158696.jpeg
AD52A42C-A1C2-4E11-BBE3-60B97A158696.jpeg

Advertisement
Kirby so far:
- won SEC
- beat Oklahoma with Lincoln Riley and Baker Mayfield
- Took Bama to OT in national championship game
- 10-2 in year 3
- Takes a Bama team who hasn't won by less than 21 all year to the brink
- 3rd ranked recruiting class in year 3

Richt so far:
- Loses ACCCG by 35 points to a Clemson team who would get completely shut out by Bama
- Ugly loss in Orange Bowl
- 7-5 in year 3 while overseeing one of the worst offensive performances in UM history
- 25th ranked recruiting class in year 3

The only thing UGA fans are ****ed about is that they didn't fire Richt sooner

The herd on this message board has spent the last two years lecturing those of us who believe in Coach Richt that Kirby is the much better, smarter coach.

That fake punt will dog Kirby for the rest of his career that most probably won't last much longer with Georgia after he handed Saban the game.
Yeah like Richts botched onsides in ACC play here.lol

Kirby so far:
- won SEC
- 10-2 in year 3

Richt so far:
- Loses ACCCG by 35 points to a Clemson team who would get completely shut out by Bama
- 7-5 in year 3 while overseeing one of the worst offensive performances in UM history

Lol thank you

Advertisement
Going forward, do not speak at me unless I give you explicit permission to do so.

Taking your lead:

*Going forward, do not speak to me unless I give you explicit permission to do so! And even if I do give you explicit permission, still do not speak to me.

*If you see a posting with my screen name directed at you giving you explicit permission to speak with me it means I have been kidnapped by the Taliban and they are threatening my life and the lives of my family members, an even with that situation I don't give you permission.

*If Rosie O'Donnell sits on my face with the intent of suffocating me I will cut off the end of my index finger and with my last breath scribble in blood on the cement floor...you do not have permission to communicate with me!

Kirby so far:
- won SEC
- 10-2 in year 3

Richt so far:

@Earnest T. Bass @KrazyCane

Advertisement
Kirby so far:
- won SEC
- 10-2 in year 3

Richt so far:

You conveniently neglected to list Kerby's most outstanding achievement that will make the world (most especially Georgia players, fans and boosters) forget about all of his other achievements; he idiotically faked a punt at midfield with several minutes left in a tied game knowing Alabama had stayed in their base defense which allowed them to laughingly destroy the play and gave Bama the win, which cost Georgia an SEC Championship, and possible National Championship.

Yet, give him credit where credit is due...that call was the #1 worst call in the history of college football!

https://www.canesinsight.com/members/duke4heisman.7882/

Georgia is in SUCH a better place AS A PROGRAM than we are...that it's not even funny or comparable. Richt couldn't even be Smart's water boy.

Richt couldn't be waterboy of the program he built and left for Smart. Got it. 8th-ranked class in 2014, 6th-ranked class in 2015—and was out December 2015, leaving the 6th-ranked 2016 class in-tact. Cupboard was full for Smart.

Great logic.

You conveniently neglected to list Kerby's most outstanding achievement that will make the world (most especially Georgia players, fans and boosters) forget about all of his other achievements; he idiotically faked a punt at midfield with several minutes left in a tied game knowing Alabama had stayed in their base defense which allowed them to laughingly destroy the play and gave Bama the win, which cost Georgia an SEC Championship, and possible National Championship.

Yet, give him credit where credit is due...that call was the #1 worst call in the history of college football!
So the trade off for dumping Richt and staying mired in mediocrity, losing to UF 5 out of his last 7 times and dropping other games while missing out on the SECCG all together, is to shoot yourself in the foot after an 11-1 season a year removed from playing for the national championship.

A tough call only for a ******* ******

Advertisement
Back