Wow! That Kirby Is A **** Of A Lot Smarter Than Richt!!

Advertisement
You can joke but Georgia rn is ahead of us a football program ... honestly had no problem with the call but the long snapper telegraphed it and so did the upback

NO PROBLEM WITH THE CALL??????????????

That call will go down in history as one of the worst ever. That inexplicable call will be draped around Kirby's shoulders for the rest of his life. The Alabama defense knew precisely what was coming. There was no surprise, there was no catching Bama off guard and worse yet the play schemed would be laughed out of sandlot game huddle. That horrendous call cost Georgia an SEC Championship and possibly a National Championship.

NO PROBLEM WITH THE CALL????????????

Lol, beating up on someone for not getting Saban. I give Richt alot of shxt for his record, but not beating Saban isn't one of them.

Dreadful fake punt call! Have one of best Ds in the country and HAVE to punt there. Plus Bama basically stayed in a defensive set, its not like they were catching them off guard. Bizarre decision.

Having said that, I'm quite certain there is not a single person in Athens wishing they had Richt back.

Advertisement
NO PROBLEM WITH THE CALL??????????????

That call will go down in history as one of the worst ever. That inexplicable call will be draped around Kirby's shoulders for the rest of his life. The Alabama defense knew precisely what was coming. There was no surprise, there was no catching Bama off guard and worse yet the play schemed would be laughed out of sandlot game huddle. That horrendous call cost Georgia an SEC Championship and possibly a National Championship.

NO PROBLEM WITH THE CALL????????????
Well yeah if you’re team looks competent then run the play .... they didn’t look competent and look what happened ... calm down lol

Yup. Bet UGA fans are beyond ****ed right now. Got beat by Jalen Hurts as well while having a 14 point lead in the 2nd half. They literally got on Richt for losing these games in the fashion that Kirby just did.

Kirby has now been crushed by both Tua and Jalen.

Defensive genius fail.

The UGA boards are on fire right now, full Chernobyl meltdown.

Dreadful fake punt call! Have one of best Ds in the country and HAVE to punt there. Plus Bama basically stayed in a defensive set, its not like they were catching them off guard. Bizarre decision.

Having said that, I'm quite certain there is not a single person in Athens wishing they had Richt back.

Who cares if anyone in Athens wants Richt back?

That doesn't matter.

Kirby can't beat Saban. None of Saban's former assistants have EVER beaten him.

Unless and until Kirby can beat Saban he won't take UGA any further than Richt did.

Advertisement
Im very disappointed. I thought it woulda been @Jaromir Jagr who would have started this thread first.

Jagr is slacking. Or maybe he's still in a meeting with his PO.

So, you think Kerby made a good call? If Richt had made that call in the same situation, with the same outcome is it your opinion this message board would be handing out verbal bouquets such as 'attaboys', and 'hey coach, nice try' or 'you can't win them all'?

Over the last two years, the Herd has been pointing to Kirby as the latter-day Knute Rockne with a Southern accent, while lecturing us, slow thinkers, what a disaster Richt is.

Hey, at least you're not slacking as a Moderator of this message board because you taking shots at those who dare to have a differing opinion from the Mob helps to moderate the daily hate. Great job!

They had about 5 chances to put the game away. I can't stop laughing. What 3 straight 3rd and short possessions and they have Richt like play calls and get none of them, no points. When Hurts comes in Bama facing 3rd and long, and after bringing pressure previous play, Hurts looked rattled, so next play they sit in a zone and he makes a play. Lights out from then on. That was the biggest play of the game I thought. 3rd and 12 I think it was. Should have brought the heat. Big mistake. Then the obvious fake punt. EL OH EL. Man they have to feel cursed. Fired the Holy Man, God has put a curse on them.

Kirby has now been crushed by both Tua and Jalen.

Defensive genius fail.

The UGA boards are on fire right now, full Chernobyl meltdown.
See, this is when you go on their board and tell them this wouldn't have happened under Richt.

Yeah, well you may want to visit some of the Bulldogs football message boards because they didn't get your memo.

Advertisement
Who cares if anyone in Athens wants Richt back?

That doesn't matter.

Kirby can't beat Saban. None of Saban's former assistants have EVER beaten him.

Unless and until Kirby can beat Saban he won't take UGA any further than Richt did.
Uhhhhh... the thread was about mocking Kirby vs Smart. Hence my comment.

Yeah, well you may want to visit some of the Bulldogs football message boards because they didn't get your memo.
Lol didnt know that. Uga played phenomenal today. They looked very well coached. Some really bad breaks went against them or they win that game. Tho unquestionably that fake punt was a horrific decision.

Advertisement
So, you think Kerby made a good call? If Richt had made that call in the same situation, with the same outcome is it your opinion this message board would be handing out verbal bouquets such as 'attaboys', and 'hey coach, nice try' or 'you can't win them all'?

Over the last two years, the Herd has been pointing to Kirby as the latter-day Knute Rockne with a Southern accent, while lecturing us, slow thinkers, what a disaster Richt is.

Hey, at least you're not slacking as a Moderator of this message board because you taking shots at those who dare to have a differing opinion from the Mob helps to moderate the daily hate. Great job!

My post had nothing to do with anything you just posted. It had only to do with the fact that Kirby Smart made a foolish coaching move and my guess of which Mark Richt suckup would start the thread you started was wrong. I blame myself, but again, Jagr might still be in a meeting with his probation officer.

File it under the general heading of: "You could not help yourself but to start this thread."

Advertisement
Back