Wow! That Kirby Is A **** Of A Lot Smarter Than Richt!!

Yeah, we are "retards" and you are brilliant for defending a man who just made one of the worst calls in the history of college football. He cost the Bulldogs the SEC Championship and a spot in the playoffs, and he's your boy. Well, Einstien, check in with the Georgia fans and run your line of idiocy past them and see how many upvotes you receive.

Could care less about upvotes...I want that cancer gone from our program.

Actually I want both cancers gone, Blake can GTFO too.

Go root for Iowa .

Advertisement
Posts like this is why the "retards" on this board stay the "retards"

Georgia is in SUCH a better place AS A PROGRAM than we are...that it's not even funny or comparable. Richt couldn't even be Smart's water boy.

I'm not sure why you used quotations, there are literal retards on this board.

Can anyone remember any other team blowing that many 4th quarter double digit leads while also losing on Hail Marys?

2012 SEC Title game with Rick as coach vs. Bama the same deal! They were up 2 scores late and again wet the bed.
Did Richt fake a punt in the final minutes while tied with Bama at midfield that cost him the game?

Advertisement
Gameday threads on here are the absolute worst. Cesspool type fare.

They really show people's *** and gives credence to those that say our fanbase are a bunch of uneducated people. Some real trash sports bar type dialogue by drunkards discourse.

On what planet would Georgia fans rather have Richt over Smart? Silly nonsense.

That call was dumb but that UGA team played much better than i ever expected coming into tonight. I expected and easy Bama win.

Andn Tua did not play well at all. Seemed very uncertain and maybe even panicky. His physical issues are a huge liability going in to the playoffs.

Advertisement
Kirby Smart is making over $7 million a year, but only for 7 more years...

I dislike both and was kind of pulling for UGA, I can't help but laugh at the coaching the whole 2nd half. It was Richt meets Les Miles. What a train wreck and collapse again. Hilarious.
When they missed that field goal, I thought they were screwed. Then that fake punt......you just don’t call crap plays like that against Alabama.

Advertisement
That Georgia team came up short exactly like Richt's teams there. Eerily similar.

Yup. Bet UGA fans are beyond ****ed right now. Got beat by Jalen Hurts as well while having a 14 point lead in the 2nd half. They literally got on Richt for losing these games in the fashion that Kirby just did.

Advertisement
You must be refering to the game winning TD thst wasn't called by blatantly anti-Miami referees.

I tjink I missed that play in tonight's Bama-UGA game.
Your assessment of the TD we were robbed of is spot on. Your inability to recall Matt Britton's ill fated fake punt run from our 47 in the third quarter is lamentable. We don't try that nonsense, we win that game.

Advertisement
Back