Wow! That Kirby Is A **** Of A Lot Smarter Than Richt!!

Lol, beating up on someone for not getting Saban. I give Richt alot of shxt for his record, but not beating Saban isn't one of them.

You dummy! It's the FACT that Kirby HANDED Saban the game. He could have punted, pinned the Tide deep, played defense against a QB that has had little playing time this year and most probably had a drive for a field goal to win the game.

Advertisement
Don't tell me...you're a third grader. Right? That rapier wit of yours must sell big time during show and tell. A bit of advice for you...that tired, never was funny, so-called joke was popular in 1923, and it firmly places you in the below 10 point IQ club. But as is said...you are what you are.

Ok. Mr. Earns *** ***...or is it Yearns for **** and ***? And tell Richt he can kiss my "firmly" *** too...haha.

Had no idea that Al Golden had a troll account on this site.
Not a original at all Ernest.
LljY.gif

Advertisement
@PokemonFisherman

Merriam Webster defines the word "competent" as: "Scoring 13 or more points at home in a night game against Duke."

What do they call beating Notre Dame 41 to 8 (the number 3 team in the country at the time)?

What do they call winning the ACC Coastal for the first time in the history of the program?

What do they call winning 10 straight games with paper-thin depth and major injuries to many key players after 13 years of being an NCAA toilet bowl cleaner?

What do they call beating FSU on consecutive years after dressing in women's tight-fitting clothing for countless years and being made to be FSU's girlfriends?

What does it mean when College Gameday visits Miami's campus for the first time ever and it turned out to be a 3 hour Canes infomercial?

What does it mean to potentially go 8 and 5 after the catastrophic destruction by Shannon, Golden, and Shapiro? It means the program has been lucky to survive and is still trying to repair 13 years of unspeakable damage.

Advertisement
Reminded of Jimmy Johnson in South Bend in 1988.

I can rationalize that one. It was a bad call because Jimmy should have relied on the defense. We had made adjustment and were stopping ND in that second half, but at least that was like a 4th and 3. On 4th and 11 with the other team in a base defense is just a total brain fart

What do they call beating Notre Dame 41 to 8 (the number 3 team in the country at the time)?

What do they call winning the ACC Coastal for the first time in the history of the program?

What do they call winning 10 straight games with paper-thin depth and major injuries to many key players after 13 years of being an NCAA toilet bowl cleaner?

What do they call beating FSU on consecutive years after dressing in women's tight-fitting clothing for countless years and being made to be FSU's girlfriends?

What does it mean when College Gameday visits Miami's campus for the first time ever and it turned out to be a 3 hour Canes infomercial?

What does it mean to potentially go 8 and 5 after the catastrophic destruction by Shannon, Golden, and Shapiro? It means the program has been lucky to survive and is still trying to repair 13 years of unspeakable damage.

Going forward, do not speak at me unless I give you explicit permission to do so.

Advertisement
Yeah, we are "retards" and you are brilliant for defending a man who just made one of the worst calls in the history of college football. He cost the Bulldogs the SEC Championship and possibly a spot in the playoffs, and he's your boy. Well, Einstien, check in with the Georgia fans and run your line of idiocy past them and see how many upvotes you receive.
Why are you porsting right now? Doesn't Mork Richt need his D*** sorked or something? Better hurry before he finds another slurper to replace you

Why are you porsting right now? Doesn't Mork Richt need his D*** sorked or something? Better hurry before he finds another slurper to replace you

"Slurper". "And doesn't Coach Richt need his D*** sorked" Man! You got me good. How do you think of that stuff?

If you are not already, you should become a professional comedy writer.

I just hope you will never again direct those brilliant barbs my way.

How in the world did you come up with, "slurpers"? I have never seen that brutal put down before...how very original!

Advertisement
Also the second part of my post I said their program is Better than ours right now I mean bash smart but richt is not doing much better against Saban

Actually, he’s doing worse against Saban.

Richt beat Saban twice. None of Saban’s Former assistants have ever beaten him.

If they didn’t telegraph the fake punt I’d thought it be a good call ... rake me across the coals lol

The problem was Saban, for the most part, stayed in their base defense suspecting a trick play, and for reasons beyond me Kirby didn't call a timeout or take a delay of game and then put the punt call in.

Advertisement
Back