Would you FAP to this DT Class?

Lol, always get a laugh at guys that doubt I coach this kid...
Please dont insinuate anything from that article above... its pure garbage, as they took a kids quote of saying uif negatively recruited um about offering harold, and made it into lamont dropped uif because they chose not to offer harold... 100% bs, and if that were the true case, why didn't uga or bama get dropped? The kid just didn't like negative recruiting, end of discussion and I wish that article could be deleted.
As for LRG, he has really taken a liking to uga... still very high on um, esp because of the early pt available and the possibility to play with HL, but he doesn't have the rapport with the UM coaches yet and hasn't seen the campus or city (which will both blow him away when we do make the trip). The uga coaches have been really genuine and even tho I'm a diehard cane fan, if lamont chose uga I'd feel just as good as if he chose um because we know they'll take care of him, which in the end is all that matters.
Please refrain from suggesting that his interest in UM isn't real because he cooled off due to not being offered as early as the others... if u read anything I posted, I just said um had some ground to make up (mainly with uga) because of the relationship that has been built (and no, he doesn't have some long lost half brother that uga decided to offer in order to get his interest ala supposedly how they got SM lol).
Long ways to go but we will be taking that trip sometime over the summer... until then, uga is his clear cut favorite... really appreciate the positive comments about our kids on this board tho! Always great to see support from Canes

When is the visit?

Advertisement
They want us down June 2nd during the camp, were going to just let those 2 tour the campus and city while a few of our other kids that peaked their interest worked out..
Btw, HL was offered today by FSU... 1st thing they asked was about PT their for both positions, so beleive me, that matters a bunch

58.gif

According to scout.com, Miami has 19 DT offers out right now. I think the staff is working to fix the DT depth..

Advertisement
They want us down June 2nd during the camp, were going to just let those 2 tour the campus and city while a few of our other kids that peaked their interest worked out..
Btw, HL was offered today by FSU... 1st thing they asked was about PT their for both positions, so beleive me, that matters a bunch

Man, if they TRULY want a favorable depth chart AND academics this isn't even a contest.

Emjay...UGA's defense loaded with NFL players last year was 80th against the run.

Miami was close to that with our worst defense since 1983.

UGA is without a doubt the most underachieving program in the country the past 20 years.

They routinely are top 5-10 in TD recruiting rankings, while producing NFL talent among the best, but yet have only won 2 SEC Titles in the last 25 years. They've been to 2 BCS games, only won 1.

Oh I know.

At this point I'm hoping for one, praying for two and I think I have a better chance to win the Powerball than to get all 3.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back