Would you FAP to this DT Class?

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
What if we can knock it out of the park?

Clark, Holley, Valentine, to go with Stuckey?

Would you FAP to Jethro and kiss the ring?

Advertisement
Anyone who says no should be banned.

I'll believe it when it happens though, this time last year we all thought Keef and Bostwick were Canes.

I'd fap

4.png

Advertisement
Why is this a thread? IT'S SO OBVIOUS WE WOULD ITS UNBELIEVABLE ANYONE WOULD MAKE THIS A QUESTION.

Advertisement
I would fap at the thought of that class. If we actually signed it?

[video=youtube;3b-v1OJ3O8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b-v1OJ3O8o[/video]

Advertisement
Clark
Valentine
Holley
Stuckey

At this point I would be shocked if we landed two of them

Advertisement
Clark
Valentine
Holley
Stuckey

At this point I would be shocked if we landed two of them

this
the way the DT curse we have Im not getting my hopes up. For some reason we cant load up on DT thats are weakest recruiting area followed by RB and LBs. I mean loading up like WR TE and OL. We seem to get all our early targets at those stacked positions and wind up holding our ****s in are hand on NSD with the other positions.

What if we can knock it out of the park?

Clark, Holley, Valentine, to go with Stuckey?

Would you FAP to Jethro and kiss the ring?

Thats a great class but i think Valentine is headed to prep school, then UM. And I think Holley ends up at ND or PSU those two schools have a huge presence in NYC.

So with that said i think Micheal Sawyer from nashville, TN ( corn elders teammate and best freind) is more likely an Option to sign with UM an he is terror in the middle. The other spot i could see
lamont Gaillard from fayetville, NC he had a top 2 of UGA and UF but he wanted a UM offer badly and it finally came, that very same day he dropped UF completely and named UGA and UM his Top 2. An the best part is his OC is a HUGE CANE FAN, he even posts here and on scout, so I thinking UM lands Gaillard to close out a 4 DT class.

So I project a class of Clark, Sawyer, Gaillard, and Stuckey for 2014 with Valentine coming back as june 2015 enrollee becuase i think he needs a full year of prep school. There will most likely be 1 additional wilcard player for a total of 5 DT's.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back