Would you FAP to this DT Class?

Advertisement
that class would be awesome, but insert one more immeidate impact juco DT in to that class and it goes to 11. thats one louder isn't it.

I want Gaillard

His coach said he cooled on us cuz we were late to the party, he wanted UM bad but UNC BAMA showed him love and built a relationship 1st. I think we would of got him had we got on him 1st but Hey u never know. Still highly doubt we snag him.

Advertisement
I want Gaillard

His coach said he cooled on us cuz we were late to the party, he wanted UM bad but UNC BAMA showed him love and built a relationship 1st. I think we would of got him had we got on him 1st but Hey u never know. Still highly doubt we snag him.

It's still early as **** and he's going to take a visit so we'll see and if UM offering him when they did was really "too late" then idk how much of a chance we ever had

I want Gaillard

It's still early as **** and he's going to take a visit so we'll see and if UM offering him when they did was really "too late" then idk how much of a chance we ever had

Read that whole scout thread where his coach waited 2 months I think before we noticed him. The SEC schools got in there before we did and the coach said he doesnt talk much about UM no more. I dont know if that was truly his coach but he stopped posting because he didnt want to get into trouble.

Gaillard is a beast why wouldn't you want him in this Evenkeel?

I love gaillard, I think he's the best of the bunch to be honest. I was saying that if Gaillard were to sign in the place of any of the guys OP listed, I would be ecstatic

Advertisement
I want Gaillard

Read that whole scout thread where his coach waited 2 months I think before we noticed him. The SEC schools got in there before we did and the coach said he doesnt talk much about UM no more. I dont know if that was truly his coach but he stopped posting because he didnt want to get into trouble.

Then he didn't like UM. You can't want a team badly and stop talking about them because they offered you only 11 months before NSD, no matter if his coach tried to get contact with UM for 2 months or not, that's a **** joke.

im with a lot of you here, with how last years DT class ended im not going to get my hopes up, i dont know why we have had crappy classes with DT position, i know there hasnt been that great of talent with that position down here recently but they should have at least got someone, this jethro's make or break year when it comes to recruiting that position, you have two in state kids, one of them in your backyard, that are raving about you and you have a couple of out of state studs that are strongly considering the U, if he ***** this up there is no dam excuses for him

Advertisement
I want Gaillard

Then he didn't like UM. You can't want a team badly and stop talking about them because they offered you only 11 months before NSD, no matter if his coach tried to get contact with UM for 2 months or not, that's a **** joke.

i wouldnt care if a team oferd me a moth before signing day if thats were i want to be it wouldnt matter

i wouldnt care if a team oferd me a moth before signing day if thats were i want to be it wouldnt matter

This!

Well here is an article with quotes from Gaillard that will put everything in perspective.

Here is the story about who his new leader is and why UM is his #2 now.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1610611-how-5-star-dt-lamont-gaillard-eliminating-florida-as-leader-impacts-georgia

Go Canes

Advertisement
Lol, always get a laugh at guys that doubt I coach this kid...
Please dont insinuate anything from that article above... its pure garbage, as they took a kids quote of saying uif negatively recruited um about offering harold, and made it into lamont dropped uif because they chose not to offer harold... 100% bs, and if that were the true case, why didn't uga or bama get dropped? The kid just didn't like negative recruiting, end of discussion and I wish that article could be deleted.
As for LRG, he has really taken a liking to uga... still very high on um, esp because of the early pt available and the possibility to play with HL, but he doesn't have the rapport with the UM coaches yet and hasn't seen the campus or city (which will both blow him away when we do make the trip). The uga coaches have been really genuine and even tho I'm a diehard cane fan, if lamont chose uga I'd feel just as good as if he chose um because we know they'll take care of him, which in the end is all that matters.
Please refrain from suggesting that his interest in UM isn't real because he cooled off due to not being offered as early as the others... if u read anything I posted, I just said um had some ground to make up (mainly with uga) because of the relationship that has been built (and no, he doesn't have some long lost half brother that uga decided to offer in order to get his interest ala supposedly how they got SM lol).
Long ways to go but we will be taking that trip sometime over the summer... until then, uga is his clear cut favorite... really appreciate the positive comments about our kids on this board tho! Always great to see support from Canes

Galliard
Clark
Valentine
Holley
Moten

Any combination of 2-3 of them would be ideal. Add in 2 immediate impact JUCOS and we would have a great DT haul.

I havent watched highlights of Stuckey, how does he look?

Last edited by a moderator:
Galliard
Clark
Valentine
Holley
Moten

Any combination of 2-3 of them would be ideal. Add in 2 immediate impact JUCOS and we would have a great DT haul.

I havent watched highlights of Stuckey, how does he look?

reason i rand valentine above clark is because of his athleticness.havent watched much film on galliard. stuckey is solid i would say more run stopper

Advertisement
Back