Would defeating FSU be enough to calm the waters...

So if we win against FSU, we'll go 6-6 and recruits will start looking around at Coral Gables?
if we go 6-6 kids will start looking around to go to other schools. If we lose to FSU things will get really bad.

Advertisement
Beating them 58-0 would help, but not calm the waters.

Finishing the season 9-4 would, especially if each game saw improvement in the offense. The latter should be the standard.

Advertisement
if we go 6-6 kids will start looking around to go to other schools. If we lose to FSU things will get really bad.
All the pressure is on FSU. What do we have to play for then? 5-7 or 6-6, we're damned either way.

Advertisement
no.gif

Only thing that would get me “back” at this point is winning out, including the bowl game. After the bowl game, immediately making staff changes. So to answer your question.....no.
I agree and if we somehow win out I don’t see him making any staff changes. He showed a willingness to adjust as a dc pretty much every year. Hopefully the same applies as HC. Regardless of the outcome of this season, I wanna see changes. First time head coach, and he didn’t make all the right hires it happens, but he has got to honestly evaluate where we are and make changes I’ll judge him then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back