Worst loss in program history

I saw a winner, and I saw a loser. What did you see? Do you think the US military has never been slimy? Do you think winners always take the high road? Honestly? Yeah, it was weak looking, but you use the rules you are given. Why do you think most politicians are lawyers? They know the rules, and how to bend them. Work smarter, not harder. Diaz can't grasp this.

You really don't understand the concept of honor or integrity. Butch Davis did not win an ounce of respect from most of college football. If he ever had a chance of returning to P5, he blew it.

It is against the rules in college football to fake injuries. Refs won't ever call it because they have to err on the side of caution. Faking injuries is explicitly banned in the NFL and is 100% viewed as cheating.

Butch Davis just blatantly cheated to win a football game. If you want to crown him, then go ahead. Just please don't have any children. We have enough ****ty dishonest people in this world.

Advertisement
I feel like I’m in a nightmare that started with a yellow flag in 2002 and I’m just waiting to wake up. it really is crazy how far we have fallen and can’t even get close to getting it right. Failure after failure. It’s frustrating as ****. We’ve become a joke of a program.

UJYbbxh22AipG.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's the best part. Absolutely no changes will be made except " back to basics in practice". Lol AD needs some revamping. If the BoT won't pony up this is the program we just all have to get used to

Manny Diaz is a clown show and Butch Davis is an average football coach at this stage of the game.

Look how awful he has done in conference at FIU and his time at UNC.

He was great at Miami and made the mistake of going to Cleveland which was a poor business decision.

With his lack of success since Miami it makes this loss even worse.

Manny Diaz is the worse coach in program history and that is saying something.

Butch is the most successful coach in FIUs short history, which include Cristobal, even at his advanced age. Crazy enough, he believes in a modern offense more then Manny.

I don’t think he’s the ultimate answer but he would have been a massive upgrade over Golden, Richt, Diaz.

You really don't understand the concept of honor or integrity. Butch Davis did not win an ounce of respect from most of college football. If he ever had a chance of returning to P5, he blew it.

It is against the rules in college football to fake injuries. Refs won't ever call it because they have to err on the side of caution. Faking injuries is explicitly banned in the NFL and is 100% viewed as cheating.

Butch Davis just blatantly cheated to win a football game. If you want to crown him, then go ahead. Just please don't have any children. We have enough ****ty dishonest people in this world.

TB, I have to disagree w u bro; CFB have no such rule. It’s more of an unwritten rule among college coaches. Regardless, if we using this as the reason we lost, brotha...that’s an issue. We still had possession of the ball & we called those plays.

Advertisement
This. I was in the skybox next to Frenk and he maybe caught 30 seconds of the game. He was on his phone the entire **** time. Now to me it looked like he couldn’t possibly care less about what was going on, on the field. He was writing a novel of a text to someone. Even crazier was that Shalala was in the box with him.
The midget brings eternal bad luck.

being there in person was rough! real rough! Mentally rough! Wanted a cloaking device to transport me to my place, horrendous and I was present at the Sugar Bowl Loss to Bama in 93, the Ohio St loss, this one .... I cannot explain the pain!
That car ride home was epic 4 canes fan and not a word spoken smmfh.

Advertisement
TB, I have to disagree w u bro; CFB have no such rule. It’s more of an unwritten rule among college coaches. Regardless, if we using this as the reason we lost, brotha...that’s an issue. We still had possession of the ball & we called those plays.

1000% not the reason we lost. But it reflects very poorly on Butch Davis. And it IS in the rule book.

Page FR-11

"Feigning an injury for any reason is unethical. An injured player must be given full protection under the rules, but feigning injury is dishonest, unsportsmanlike and contrary to the spirit of the rules. Such tactics cannot be tolerated among sportsmen of integrity."

Ask yourself this question. If we swapped coaching staffs with FIU a week ago, do we win the game?

By how many points?

If your first answer is yes, and the answer to the second is a large number, then you should quit torturing yourself every weekend and refuse to support this University and their bull**** athletic department.

Four Million Dollar Manny will be our coach in 2020, will you still be a fan?

1000% not the reason we lost. But it reflects very poorly on Butch Davis. And it IS in the rule book.

They repeated several times during our games, after speaking to a rules analyst that it was not against the rules to fake an injury to stop play. It’s highly frowned upon, though.

Advertisement
Back