Worst loss in program history

Advertisement
But we lost to GT so kinda feel like FIU’s 2nd string should have been able to beat Miami. Miami is the new FIU. Hey manny that’s kinda catchy wanna throw a # on it? #miami’sthenewFIU

Whatever. Honestly, lots of people here really upset, but seriously, don't watch, you'll save yourselves tons of heartache.

Like I said, and I still laugh when I think about it, but I took my phone in to take a crap, decided to look up the score, it was half-time, and when I saw the score I literally laughed out loud.

It isn't worth getting all upset over. Nothing's gonna change. The eras of The U being relevant in football are permanently over.

Advertisement
We've had a bunch of "worst losses in school history" as of late

Also the "worst victory in 20 years" or whatever that thread was.

Might be a slight hint the program owns less than overwhelming talent level. Watch the games without any background or bias and you wouldn't sense that one team was supposedly markedly superior to another.

A few weeks ago we had threads here asserting 3-9. Now we're back to worst loss in program history. But during the offseason we'll be running the table again, due to our laughably weak schedule and all those great spring practice indications.

Advertisement
NOTHING will happen
This. I was in the skybox next to Frenk and he maybe caught 30 seconds of the game. He was on his phone the entire **** time. Now to me it looked like he couldn’t possibly care less about what was going on, on the field. He was writing a novel of a text to someone. Even crazier was that Shalala was in the box with him.

Whatever. Honestly, lots of people here really upset, but seriously, don't watch, you'll save yourselves tons of heartache.

Like I said, and I still laugh when I think about it, but I took my phone in to take a crap, decided to look up the score, it was half-time, and when I saw the score I literally laughed out loud.

It isn't worth getting all upset over. Nothing's gonna change. The eras of The U being relevant in football are permanently over.
God I hope your wrong. But I’m startping to wonder myself with the landscape of college football today. Miami has to get ruthless to compete. Starts with hiring a competent coach.

Advertisement
With the loss to FIU, Miami becomes the only team in the last 40 years to lose three times as a 14-point favorite in a single season. Canes lost to VT as 14-pt fave, GT as 18.5-pt fave and tonight to FIU as 21-pt fave. Canes also won 17-12 as a 30.5-pt fave vs Central Michigan.

Thanks. I just asked about that in another thread an hour ago, because I couldn't remember a prior example. It happens twice in a season to some regularity but three is another animal entirely.

This. I was in the skybox next to Frenk and he maybe caught 30 seconds of the game. He was on his phone the entire **** time. Now to me it looked like he couldn’t possibly care less about what was going on, on the field. He was writing a novel of a text to someone. Even crazier was that Shalala was in the box with him.
I'm going to choose not to believe this because I'm still in the denial stage of grief

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back