Worst loss in program history

Advertisement
There is no dignity in that W. If Miami had squeaked out a victory but had been flopping all game - I guarantee most Miami fans would be ashamed.
He's at FIU, doing what he had to do to get FIU a W against UM. You're **** right he did what he had to do. If we did that to beat Alabama, I'd be happy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
being there in person was rough! real rough! Mentally rough! Wanted a cloaking device to transport me to my place, horrendous and I was present at the Sugar Bowl Loss to Bama in 93, the Ohio St loss, this one .... I cannot explain the pain!
Those were tough, sure. It's tough to lose in a title decider. But guess what? When you're in a title game, you're good.

We are lightyears from good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What else would you expect from the worst coach in the history of this program why are people suprised by this?

He's ay FIU, doing what he had tom do to get FIU a W against UM. You're **** right he did what he had to do. If we did that to beat Alabama, I'd be happy.

Well, now I know you aren't a trust worthy individual. Maybe because I was a Marine I value honor and integrity. guess I'm just old fashioned

Advertisement
Back