Worst loss in program history

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
being there in person was rough! real rough! Mentally rough! Wanted a cloaking device to transport me to my place, horrendous and I was present at the Sugar Bowl Loss to Bama in 93, the Ohio St loss, this one .... I cannot explain the pain!

They were ****8ng losing t New Hampshire at half. A D2 school. **** me. **** everyone.

IDK, I stopped taking this team seriously after last season. I didn't go to any games last year for the first time in years. Damned if I'd travel to go see one.

This year I gave them the benefit of the doubt, figured, OK, Florida, while a debacle, was just them getting their feet wet amidst some nerves against a good and top-10 UF team. Then UNC.

That was it for me. Since then I don't even know when the games are, often check the score after they've been played that's how little I care.

This one was simply ridiculous tho. Honestly, where to from here with this staff.

About the only thing worse would be losing to Wagner next season. Sheeeet, I didn't even know that Wagner even had a football team.

This team should have been able to sleepwalk its way to 7-5 this season.

The Notre Dame game was fantastic, one of the best two or three games I've ever been to pro or college. But I'm finished with U football. My viewing interests are general as of this season and I'll simply watch what I think are going to be good games. LSU v. Bama was a good example, great game. Rather watch that the the Canes to be perfectly honest.

Advertisement
Lol Butch is a Savage hahaahahahaaaaa best coaches r the liars the ones who stick up for there bs lol

Being a savage isn’t crashing an FSU coaching clinic or having a mean twitter game. We should have taken falls after every play on offense in-order to slow the clock. It’s not illegal, so you exploit it if you have to like a madden glitch, if it means winning the game.

Advertisement
Back