OriginalGatorHater
Sophomore
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2018
- Messages
- 16,956
This the piece of schit y’all riding for? All the schiit he talked at UNC. It will forever be Fuuck him
Is what he said wrong?
This the piece of schit y’all riding for? All the schiit he talked at UNC. It will forever be Fuuck him
the FIU players were all cramping up from running over and up Miami's *** all night !Is what he said wrong?
They're also the best recruiters.Lol Butch is a Savage hahaahahahaaaaa best coaches r the liars the ones who stick up for there bs lol
Than how can you be a college football fan?Well, now I know you aren't a trust worthy individual. Maybe because I was a Marine I value honor and integrity. guess I'm just old fashioned
Everybody involved is lucky if they keep their jobs. Beyond belief.
D$ is Himmler trying to flee to Argentina right now.
This is their program’s first win over a P5 school, so yes.Is this the first time we lost to fiu?
What a great f*cking photo. Manny doesn't even know where he is.
Speaks a thousand words. My favorite six gotta be: "How do my balls taste Manny?"
Every Miami coach should have a clause in their contract that says if you lose to FIU and are fired in the same calendar year, you forfeit your buyout.
I am 100% serious. If the guy you wanna hire says no to that, then you already know he’s not the right guy.