Worst fanbase in all of sports

CBMW32TWcAAnjlQ.jpg

Hey Pete! When did D'Onofrio start growing that beard?

Advertisement
It warms my heart to see the dregs of society strap on their best clown costumes and slither out from whatever gutter they call home long enough to parade around like attention whores.

A bunch of fat, worthless, pastelito-scented ex-cons dressed like 5-year-olds on Halloween with zero football knowledge; it's a Canes thing, you wouldn't understand.

Dumb. Sure they are attention seeking grown men, but they dress like ******** for their team. At least they show up.

For their team? You sure about that? These same dopes were on Golden's **** long after it became obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that he was a fat failure. Why? Because they wanted to get their little shoutouts on Twitter from UM and stay in their good graces.

They do all this **** for themselves. How does putting on a mask, a feather boa, and a Viking helmet help the team?

Hey! Don't forget about us! We even created a website to try to sell ****.

me1fxesoarlorc6ikome.jpg

Effing clowns. When being a fan becomes your identity or an attempt to get attention or (even worse) money then you're not a fan but an effing self-serving leech.

Advertisement
Dumb. Sure they are attention seeking grown men, but they dress like ******** for their team. At least they show up.

For their team? You sure about that? These same dopes were on Golden's **** long after it became obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that he was a fat failure. Why? Because they wanted to get their little shoutouts on Twitter from UM and stay in their good graces.

They do all this **** for themselves. How does putting on a mask, a feather boa, and a Viking helmet help the team?
tumblr_mds4k28MvT1rlzipfo1_500.png

Hey! Don't forget about us! We even created a website to try to sell ****.

View attachment 30114

Effing clowns. When being a fan becomes your identity or an attempt to get attention or (even worse) money then you're not a fan but an effing self-serving leech.

I'll take fickle fan over self righteous superfan any day of the week. All of the clowns in OP's post can kick rocks.

Advertisement

Crappy thread, but these guys are great. They really love the Canes and support the team in anyway they can.

If you're showing up to a glorified scrimmage in costume it might have become more about you than The U.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

William Shakespeare

If you dress up in a costume outside of Halloween then you're a ***got. I don't care if it's for a game, for fun or whatever. The fact those guys in OP are grown men doing that is an embarrassment to themselves and to humanity as a whole.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the saddest part of this fanbase is the continual no shows criticizing the actual fans that show up

Post of the year. We do have the worst fan base, all they do is post the same vitriol over and over again. OP, why dont you just find a new team? It will make you much happier and trust me, you wont be missed here or by the team.

Advertisement
Back