Worst fanbase in all of sports

op if you're mad that a couple 40 year old men go ham for the canes game you're a grade A piece of ****.

Advertisement
The kids loved them and enjoyed having their picture taken with them. Lighten up Francis.
CBMTJ2zVAAABLC4.jpg
Kids loved John Wayne Gacey too when he wore his clown costume. Any alleged parent who let their kid within 1000 feet of those smelly looking weirdos should be locked up immediately.

the saddest part of this fanbase is the continual no shows criticizing the actual fans that show up

Blah blah blah. We critize all 10 fans that show up? Mr superfan over here is beating his chest acting like he's a bigger fan than most. I bet you believe that people who do show up have more of a right to ***** than the people that don't. All I have to say, give me a reason to see this team, and I will. I'm not going to pay flight, hotel room, tickets and food to watch a loser football program.

Advertisement
Man, we have people now *****ing about what some guys wore to whatever? Talk about a new level of lame. They were obviously having fun in a fashion they saw fit and have been labeled a bunch of things by a bunch of internet malcontents.

Attention whores you say? Pot meet kettle I'd bet as I know I've seen a bunch of the same posters beating their chest about some odd banner about to fly. Or how about trying to get noticed by the media for this site, mentioning their anti-renewal letter, having signs at basketball games, on game day, etc. They're entitled to wear whatever, much the same as one is to spend their money on things like a banner or do all those other things, doesn't bother me. Talk about a silly thread.

I'll give Laz some credit.. Since the end of the year he has publicly called for Goldie to be fired on the radio consistently.. Didn't expect that.

the saddest part of this fanbase is the continual no shows criticizing the actual fans that show up

Blah blah blah. We critize all 10 fans that show up? Mr superfan over here is beating his chest acting like he's a bigger fan than most. I bet you believe that people who do show up have more of a right to ***** than the people that don't. All I have to say, give me a reason to see this team, and I will. I'm not going to pay flight, hotel room, tickets and food to watch a loser football program.

When we moved back to Florida, I had hoped to get season tickets to Canes' games. I never got to see any of the great Miami teams in person except when JJ ####the bed in the Sugar Bowl against Tennessee. (What a waste of money THAT trip was! I'm still pizzed about it.) Unfortunately, now that we could attend a few games each year, we have this miserable chitshow! I saw enough bad Canes teams back in the '60's and '70's. Why bother with spending money to see what will look like a rerun put on a perpetual loop to me?

This admins and BOT are total ###hats. #### them. Either something changes with this new President (Not holding my breath on that!), or #### it. These people have no pride.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL I mean even if they are, just in it for the attention... Dont you think creating a whole tread about them..... brings them the attention they desire? LMAO i mean any publicity is good publicity, right?

op if you're mad that a couple 40 year old men go ham for the canes game you're a grade A piece of ****.

OP has been a piece of ****.. I really think its' Duval 904 second account.. They literally post alike.

Man, we have people now *****ing about what some guys wore to whatever? Talk about a new level of lame. They were obviously having fun in a fashion they saw fit and have been labeled a bunch of things by a bunch of internet malcontents.

Attention whores you say? Pot meet kettle I'd bet as I know I've seen a bunch of the same posters beating their chest about some odd banner about to fly. Or how about trying to get noticed by the media for this site, mentioning their anti-renewal letter, having signs at basketball games, on game day, etc. They're entitled to wear whatever, much the same as one is to spend their money on things like a banner or do all those other things, doesn't bother me. Talk about a silly thread.

The sad thing is the idiots like Franchise and Roku would be fawning all over them, calling them heroes, if they were dressed exactly the same, but were holding anti-Golden signs and anti-Shalala signs, and maybe even signs telling recruits they shouldn't come here. The bashing has nothing to do with what they are wearing....the moper crew simply bashes anyone who displays that they are fans.

Advertisement

Yet here you are. Hammering away at your keyboard.

Advertisement
Lots to complain about with this program. Dudes dressing up head to toe in Canes gear and rah-rah-ing at the spring game is definitively not one of them.

This board runs red with heavy flow.

LMAO at this moron DK still using the term "mope."

You would have figured by now the dullards of the fanbase would have enough self-awareness to realize how wrong they were and abolish that retarded term from their vocabulary. MOPE should be replaced with PEOPLE WHO WERE RIGHT.

Last year you were crying when people told you Louisville would beat us and we'd have a bad year. I believe you called them MOPES. Do you ever learn?

Now you're stomping your feet and crying MOPE again at the normal backlash following a 6-7 season. I guess unless someone isn't making an *** of themselves by dressing up like a green and orange He-Man or ******* Skeletor screaming out SWAG16!, pretending how great the program is, then they're MOPES.

Really, you're such a soft weirdo. I suggest you become a Vanderbilt fan. Then you can go hang out with fans who like losing and smiling about it. You can high-five all your friends when you become bowl eligible or keep it close vs a ranked team. How fun would that be?

Advertisement
Back