Worst fanbase in all of sports

rok

Great Poster
CBMTJ2zVAAABLC4.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're not supporting their team, they're begging for attention. And they're 40 years old.

Advertisement
They're not supporting their team, they're begging for attention. And they're 40 years old.

What would ever give you the impression they're begging for attention? Lmao , gotta to love the fans who think they've created " characters ".

the saddest part of this fanbase is the continual no shows criticizing the actual fans that show up

Advertisement
the saddest part of this fanbase is the continual no shows criticizing the actual fans that show up

Worse are the moronic imbeciles that enable an Administration to destroy the football program.

I only wish I lived closer, just so I could stay home.

The fans hating on each other in general is the problem. No one is asking yall to have each other for dinner. Just watch the games or go, whatever.

Dumb. Sure they are attention seeking grown men, but they dress like ******** for their team. At least they show up.

Advertisement
Dumb. Sure they are attention seeking grown men, but they dress like ******** for their team. At least they show up.

For their team? You sure about that? These same dopes were on Golden's **** long after it became obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that he was a fat failure. Why? Because they wanted to get their little shoutouts on Twitter from UM and stay in their good graces.

They do all this **** for themselves. How does putting on a mask, a feather boa, and a Viking helmet help the team?

It's not the fans bro i was out there today this team is trash they didnt play with no energy the coaching staff where passive, Al Golden need to go Miami is not the place for him str8 up.

Advertisement
Back