Worst fanbase in all of sports

Advertisement
the people who are hatting the thread are obviously those attention seeking guys in those costumes
Its sooOooooooooO obvious

Ah we found another one which one are you the bane, transformer, gladiator or whatever the **** those others are?
Whichever one you want me to be

Kinky
Only with my lady friend

CBMW32TWcAAnjlQ.jpg

:nopants2:

Advertisement
Ah we found another one which one are you the bane, transformer, gladiator or whatever the **** those others are?
Whichever one you want me to be

Kinky
Only with my lady friend

Which one is your lady friend? Cane Vader or the Cane Leprechaun?
Neither......I like em long legged, amazons with caramel skin

Man, we have people now *****ing about what some guys wore to whatever? Talk about a new level of lame. They were obviously having fun in a fashion they saw fit and have been labeled a bunch of things by a bunch of internet malcontents.

Attention whores you say? Pot meet kettle I'd bet as I know I've seen a bunch of the same posters beating their chest about some odd banner about to fly. Or how about trying to get noticed by the media for this site, mentioning their anti-renewal letter, having signs at basketball games, on game day, etc. They're entitled to wear whatever, much the same as one is to spend their money on things like a banner or do all those other things, doesn't bother me. Talk about a silly thread.

The sad thing is the idiots like Franchise and Roku would be fawning all over them, calling them heroes, if they were dressed exactly the same, but were holding anti-Golden signs and anti-Shalala signs, and maybe even signs telling recruits they shouldn't come here. The bashing has nothing to do with what they are wearing....the moper crew simply bashes anyone who displays that they are fans.

What's wrong with holding Anti Golden and Anti Shalala signs? If we told recruits to go elsewhere, we would be doing them a favor, not a diservice. But chumps like you enjoy beating your chest to the sound of slurping. I hope you enjoy 5-7, because its happening.

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is one of the worst threads in recent memory and there have been a lot of bad ones. i might personally think what these guys do is lame or they are dorks but every fan base has people like this not just ours. on top of that just the fact that you pay attention and make a big deal about it reflects more on the kind of person you are not on these people. so they are passionate and this is the way they show it. at least they aren't hurting or disturbing anyone.

Worst fan base in all of sports because it's not about winning games for most of you, it's about tailgating and posting pics on Twitter.

this is one of the worst threads in recent memory and there have been a lot of bad ones. i might personally think what these guys do is lame or they are dorks but every fan base has people like this not just ours. on top of that just the fact that you pay attention and make a big deal about it reflects more on the kind of person you are not on these people. so they are passionate and this is the way they show it. at least they aren't hurting or disturbing anyone.

So when is Grolden going to do a Meet & Greet with these "super" fans?

Advertisement

So when is Grolden going to do a Meet & Greet with these "super" fans?

Folden's working on his Super Fat Check Thief Maniac costume. So far, it's a green track suit in XXXL.

Most fan bases have their collection of people that broke out of the asylum. Alabama has a funny collection of weirdos too, but I doubt the collective of fans protect them as 'real fans'.

I do the :facepalm: whenever I see these clowns on TV during games, but it is the cameraman's job to find interesting people in crowds to feature on intros/outros.

Advertisement
Back