Wonder if the idiots who threw bottles are proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't participate but I get it. That was the breaking point for that crowd. Might not be classy but is sure as **** felt right.

Not saying I didn't want to throw everything in sight, even the TV I was watching the game on, just don't think it should've happened.

Advertisement
That terrible holding call deserved the bottling more than anything

That's actually the funniest post I've read from you yet. We're going to have to agree to disagree on the bottle deal but I do like your passion.

Not really. I completely agree it is distasteful & juvenile. I was just being a tad facetious and saw an opportunity to get a rise out of a poster. Nothing personal. I'm a little salty still.

Outstanding, I look forward to the next time.

Its amazing how many classless people we have here. Maybe if a few lost their privleges to ever enter the stadium again they would think differently. Anyone who threw a bottle is a lowlife because it isn't human. Thank God I have been able to go to many away games to see how respectful fans are win or lose. The only fans I have ever seen act like this at a game were gators so go be a gator fan.

For those supporting the throwing of bottles.
How many played any sport in front of thousands?

It was not only classless but put everyone on the
field in danger. Also bottles thrown from upper deck
Hit fans.

Advertisement
For those supporting the throwing of bottles.
How many played any sport in front of thousands?

It was not only classless but put everyone on the
field in danger. Also bottles thrown from upper deck
Hit fans.

They were aiming for the officials. Pretty much saying they're trash...Upper deck "throwers" are just idiots.

Disirregardless of how you feel about it, Herbstreit's comment on the broadcast was something to the effect of "This reminds me of the Orange Bowl". Couple that with the fact that he (nor Fowler) went off about how classless it was (as broadcasters typically do in situations like that) and it actually kinda came off as a net positive in relation to there actually being an environment at a Miami game. Again, no judgments here but the way it came off on tv made it seem like the "new" place actually has a homefield advantage and that our fanbase can be imposing/violent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jumbo begging for the penalty. Think the ref said "Oh well" but feel free to caption it.
giphy.gif

I am not for throwing crap on the field, but that was a thing of beauty.

It was absolutely the right call at the right time for that BS flag. The fans showed they care again. You can't ask for more than that.

I thought some folks showed they had some pretty good arm strength, there were some helluva throws out there.

Grounds crew did a pretty quick job cleaning it up.

Disirregardless of how you feel about it, Herbstreit's comment on the broadcast was something to the effect of "This reminds me of the Orange Bowl". Couple that with the fact that he (nor Fowler) went off about how classless it was (as broadcasters typically do in situations like that) and it actually kinda came off as a net positive in relation to there actually being an environment at a Miami game. Again, no judgments here but the way it came off on tv made it seem like the "new" place actually has a homefield advantage and that our fanbase can be imposing/violent.

no

Advertisement
Thumbs up to everyone that threw a bottle....

That actually made it to the playing field.

no

Yes. Anytime you're dogged for years about your junk stadium with zero atmosphere and a guy like Herbstreit says with a chuckle as bottles fly that it's shades of the Orange Bowl then it's a net positive- even if the actual action that caused the comparison is uncouth.

Advertisement
Should have also thrown it when they didn't call holding on their wr on their go ahead touchdown.

Should have also thrown it when they didn't call holding on their wr on their go ahead touchdown.

The game was full of bad calls and no calls.

That targeting BS call I think was the last straw for the fans

Why we had the bottle situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back