Wonder if the idiots who threw bottles are proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you had a kid on our team and the game was being played in Tallahassee you'd think it was awesome if the refs made a bad call against FSU and your kid got hit..

Can you be anymore dramatic? That's what the helmets are for. Plastic bottles. Lol

As for the bold, yes I would think it was awesome if the refs made a bad call against FSU.

**** was real until the geniuses in the upper bowl attempted to throw them on the field and instead they were hitting Cane fans in the 100 level. Smh

THIS X1000. I am all for throwing stuff out of frustration but alot of things were being thrown at UM fans in my section. (section 133) One guys wife a few seats down from me got beer thrown on her. He was ****ed. He was an older guy and they just left because obviously he wasnt gonna take on anyone but I felt bad for the brotha. Another young guys girl got water thrown on her and she wanted him to defend her honor..I was like, "There are thousands of people here. You want him to fight everyone to find that one person? lol."....I just told my wife to stay seated.

If you had a kid on our team and the game was being played in Tallahassee you'd think it was awesome if the refs made a bad call against FSU and your kid got hit..

Can you be anymore dramatic? That's what the helmets are for. Plastic bottles. Lol

As for the bold, yes I would think it was awesome if the refs made a bad call against FSU.

Yeah, because all the players have helmets on all the time... Geez, I can here you talking to your kid now. Son, that was so awesome you got hit in the head!!! Real father of the year material

**** was real until the geniuses in the upper bowl attempted to throw them on the field and instead they were hitting Cane fans in the 100 level. Smh

THIS X1000. I am all for throwing stuff out of frustration but alot of things were being thrown at UM fans in my section. (section 133) One guys wife a few seats down from me got beer thrown on her. He was ****ed. He was an older guy and they just left because obviously he wasnt gonna take on anyone but I felt bad for the brotha. Another young guys girl got water thrown on her and she wanted him to defend her honor..I was like, "There are thousands of people here. You want him to fight everyone to find that one person? lol."....I just told my wife to stay seated.

Same here. I was looking up and calling out objects to my row. Told my wife to stay behind me.

Advertisement
It was disgusting to see and as usual sheds a bad light on our already bad reputation. There is NEVER an excuse for this yet some think it cool. Grow up.

I feel like it sparked the team, they were sleep walkng till then. Now I did tell the girl in my suite (someone's guest) that if she planned on throwing the bottle she picked up she should plan on being able to fight whoever it hit. She put it down.

I actually threw a bottle at my tv and thought "holy **** it went through my tv onto the field"

Turned out everyone felt exactly the same as me about that call

Advertisement
This thread once again demonstrates that so many posters here have the emotional intelligence and maturity of underdeveloped 13 year-olds.

Wasn't the FSU LBer ejected for the exact same type of hit on Byrd a few years ago and that was even more obvious as not a head shot as this hit? And I do not remember bottles being thrown on the field. I thought it was a very bad showing by our fans to look like idiots.

Yeah, because all the players have helmets on all the time... Geez, I can here you talking to your kid now. Son, that was so awesome you got hit in the head!!! Real father of the year material

"I'm sorry son you got hit by plastic. It must have really hurt... your feelings" - Papa Kenny

When are people going to realize the media and other fans calling UM thug U will never change or stop because that's how it is....

Its an intellectually lazy way to collectively label a team, university and fanbase....

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was very proud of it. Very proud. Jimbo begging for a flag lol.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Wasn't the FSU LBer ejected for the exact same type of hit on Byrd a few years ago and that was even more obvious as not a head shot as this hit? And I do not remember bottles being thrown on the field. I thought it was a very bad showing by our fans to look like idiots.
The refs need to collect their duffle from FSU. Holding on the Whitfield TD, then that phantom a$$ call on Walton TD. The fans did exactly what I was feeling

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I didn't participate but I get it. That was the breaking point for that crowd. Might not be classy but is sure as **** felt right.

That's actually the funniest post I've read from you yet. We're going to have to agree to disagree on the bottle deal but I do like your passion.

Not really. I completely agree it is distasteful & juvenile. I was just being a tad facetious and saw an opportunity to get a rise out of a poster. Nothing personal. I'm a little salty still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back