Wonder if the idiots who threw bottles are proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
It was disgusting to see and as usual sheds a bad light on our already bad reputation. There is NEVER an excuse for this yet some think it cool. Grow up.

Advertisement
passion is underrated. i wouldn't have done it myself, but i do miss the passion. i'm glad to see it again.

I think the refs knew they blew the call and that is why they did not call a second unsportsmanlike penalty

I guess the Blue Lot Special boys made it in to the game.

Advertisement
I was glad they threw them. F_ck fsu and f_ck them refs man... by them extending that drive we lost time out of the game

That was one of the worst calls I've seen in a long time with the game on the line. I don't blame them at all.

Advertisement
I loved it and if I had been there I'd have thrown my bottles to, **** the refs and **** trailerhassee. Fsu is the luckiest god **** team out there

**** was real until the geniuses in the upper bowl attempted to throw them on the field and instead they were hitting Cane fans in the 100 level. Smh

Advertisement
I honestly think it was a classless act, blown call or not it was ridiculous. Down vote me all you want but all that did was make us thug U and every other name people have always called us. The call was atrocious, boo the refs but to throw stuff on the field is a joke. If you're being completely honest with yourself and if we were playing in Tallahassee or in Gainesville and one of those fan bases did it everyone on this board would be going crazy calling them everything in the book. What if we were playing in one of those places and a full beer can or water bottle hit one of our star players and hurt him, what would you think then??? Go ahead and hit me with all the insults and down votes but before you do, be honest with yourself.

It was disgusting to see and as usual sheds a bad light on our already bad reputation. There is NEVER an excuse for this yet some think it cool. Grow up.

I was disgusted and embarassed for my UM.

That none of the bottles hit their target.

Advertisement
I honestly think it was a classless act, blown call or not it was ridiculous. Down vote me all you want but all that did was make us thug U and every other name people have always called us. The call was atrocious, boo the refs but to throw stuff on the field is a joke. If you're being completely honest with yourself and if we were playing in Tallahassee or in Gainesville and one of those fan bases did it everyone on this board would be going crazy calling them everything in the book. What if we were playing in one of those places and a full beer can or water bottle hit one of our star players and hurt him, what would you think then??? Go ahead and hit me with all the insults and down votes but before you do, be honest with yourself.

Embrace it that narrative is never going to change no matter what we do. They already got their opinion made about Miami players and fans, we are the bad boys of college football

Somebody should have saved one and smacked Dalvin Cook on the back of the head with it when he was digging up the turf

To bad one of the bottles didnt hit a fsu player

I loved it. Loved the **** talking by Jamal to start the game. At that point that was the loudest i've ever heard that stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back