Winston...

I never realized the hate for Winston by Canes fans until this thread. Yea i hate all Seminoles but once they hit the Nfl i try to form an unbiased opinion of them. Warrick Dunn and Derrick Brooks are 2 of my favorite players of all time.

One thing about Winston is he can look goofy as **** out there. His mannerisms, his huge helmet, the way he runs. He is just funny to watch.
This...... I chuckle every time the camera is on him. He is clown lol

He is always doing something funny when he is on a camera IMO. Bucs got their qb and I am glad. Now we got to sure up the dbs because lovie smith f_cked it all up. I thought he was a good coach but **** no. He traded away Dashawn gholdson who was a beast, top 7 th pick Mark Barron and released Darrell revis. That's just plain stupid because now we have scrubs out there like barima, conte, and the other scrubs man smh
**** no!!! Goldson was robbing us blind having that massive contract and playing like frickin Sabby Piscitelli

They are better than what we have now man, barima gets burnt every game, Conte sucks. We have a bunch of scrubs at db right now who get beat all game

You do realize we were like 80 yds away from giving up the most passing yds in NFL history under Schiano, right?

Advertisement
JW is immature, impulsive, and acts like a spoiled child. He did so again last night and I suspect it is only a matter of time before he does something stupid in a club or party..................

Oh, he is leading his team to 6-10 after they looked improved against some of the weakest competition in the NFL.

What are your thoughts on Johnny manziel then ? I'll wait hmmm...

I never realized the hate for Winston by Canes fans until this thread. Yea i hate all Seminoles but once they hit the Nfl i try to form an unbiased opinion of them. Warrick Dunn and Derrick Brooks are 2 of my favorite players of all time.

One thing about Winston is he can look goofy as **** out there. His mannerisms, his huge helmet, the way he runs. He is just funny to watch.

He is always doing something funny when he is on a camera IMO. Bucs got their qb and I am glad. Now we got to sure up the dbs because lovie smith f_cked it all up. I thought he was a good coach but **** no. He traded away Dashawn gholdson who was a beast, top 7 th pick Mark Barron and released Darrell revis. That's just plain stupid because now we have scrubs out there like barima, conte, and the other scrubs man smh
**** no!!! Goldson was robbing us blind having that massive contract and playing like frickin Sabby Piscitelli

They are better than what we have now man, barima gets burnt every game, Conte sucks. We have a bunch of scrubs at db right now who get beat all game

You do realize we were like 80 yds away from giving up the most passing yds in NFL history under Schiano, right?

Lovie smith defense is horrible. He has a bunch of no names out there making us lose games. Eating our coverage alive out there man

Gholson was a beast? Maybe prior to the targeting rule...now not so much. He wasn't any help. Barron was one of the worst coverage safeties in the league...huge liability. Revis hurts...dude's a beast, but he was misused in the Tampa 2 scheme. I watch every Bucs game as well and I am not a blind fanboy of the rapist like you are. I see his many deficiencies...his innacuracy and how he locks onto receivers. The run game and his "rah rah leadership" masks his lack of ability, but he isn't what you say he is...not even close. I can't count how many times he has thrown a dime into DBs hands only to have them drop the pass.

Yes, Evans has dropped many passes, but at the same time he has bailed Winston out on numerous occassions.

I love how he got in everyone's faces last night on the sideline only to seal the game with a strike into the DBs chest. Classic Winston.

Who doesn't acknowledge his deficiencies? He is not a finished product but he shows a lot of promise I can tell you that. This is his rookie season, let him grow. He has had a good running game but who expected that the way Martin has ran for the 2 seasons prior to this one? We had one of the worst offenses in the league last year and now we on the verge of being a top 10 offense while having Evans drop tons of passes and our top receivers Jackson and sefarian Jenkins being hurt alot in the season. All of the bucs losses are not on him by any means. Gholson and Barron were better than what we have out there now....

martin was a probowl rb as a rookie and was actually injured the past two seasons not "NFL injured".

goldson also was constantly penalized for targeting. don't really miss barron. was not and is still not living up to a 7th overall pick for safety. no ball skills whatsoever. wish they would of kept revis but he seemed unhappy with the way schiano was using him and wanted out. and what the **** happened to jonathan banks. thought he was really improving and the poof.

Lovie.

wasn't a fan of his hire but i honestly thought the defense would be legit under him and that the offense would be non-existent.

Advertisement

Gholson was a beast? Maybe prior to the targeting rule...now not so much. He wasn't any help. Barron was one of the worst coverage safeties in the league...huge liability. Revis hurts...dude's a beast, but he was misused in the Tampa 2 scheme. I watch every Bucs game as well and I am not a blind fanboy of the rapist like you are. I see his many deficiencies...his innacuracy and how he locks onto receivers. The run game and his "rah rah leadership" masks his lack of ability, but he isn't what you say he is...not even close. I can't count how many times he has thrown a dime into DBs hands only to have them drop the pass.

Yes, Evans has dropped many passes, but at the same time he has bailed Winston out on numerous occassions.

I love how he got in everyone's faces last night on the sideline only to seal the game with a strike into the DBs chest. Classic Winston.

Who doesn't acknowledge his deficiencies? He is not a finished product but he shows a lot of promise I can tell you that. This is his rookie season, let him grow. He has had a good running game but who expected that the way Martin has ran for the 2 seasons prior to this one? We had one of the worst offenses in the league last year and now we on the verge of being a top 10 offense while having Evans drop tons of passes and our top receivers Jackson and sefarian Jenkins being hurt alot in the season. All of the bucs losses are not on him by any means. Gholson and Barron were better than what we have out there now....

martin was a probowl rb as a rookie and was actually injured the past two seasons not "NFL injured".

Martin had less than 1000 yards Combined in those 2 seasons, I certainly didn't expect for him to have this type of year before the season began

Martin had less than 1000 yards Combined in those 2 seasons, I certainly didn't expect for him to have this type of year before the season began

Hence the reason that our offense is improved. Not Winston...sorry it is not. This offense has operated often times despite Winston. He has had a handful of games where he played well. However, he has been subpar the majority of the time.

Hence the reason that our offense is improved. Not Winston...sorry it is not. This offense has operated often times despite Winston. He has had a handful of games where he played well. However, he has been subpar the majority of the time.

He has 3422 yards passing 20 td 12 int 5 rushing tds passing 58%. He has suffered from a bunch of drops but he also has had accuracy issues at times. But for the most part he has been pretty good

yep i wasn't sure if he would bounce back the way he has. i think our oline is better than most people think. even though last night wasn't too great but the rams dline is one of their biggest strengths.

Advertisement

yep i wasn't sure if he would bounce back the way he has. i think our oline is better than most people think. even though last night wasn't too great but the rams dline is one of their biggest strengths.

Agree they have been better this year, we need a few more studs there as well. But man that Rams dline was ridiculous especially in the 1st 2 quarters. Aaron Donald looks like the top dlineman in the league right now and he is only like 6'290. Size is not everything for a dtackle. It's all about the motor they have

Lovie smith defense is horrible. He has a bunch of no names out there making us lose games. Eating our coverage alive out there man

It's beacuse we don't have a consistent pass rush and that's essentially what you need to have in order for the Tampa 2 to be successful.

Actually looking back at the stats with Revis are pass d isn't too much different(aside the INTS) as this year's despite having a top 2 corner (though only through 14 games)

Yds allowed Yds per comp Yds per game TDs INTs
2013:3,806 7.4 237.9 30 21

2015:3,432 7.4 245.1 28 11

***** ****... He raped a girl and got away with it. If any of us regular people had done it we'd be locked up. I wish him nothing but the worst.

He is playing decent though.

Advertisement

It's beacuse we don't have a consistent pass rush and that's essentially what you need to have in order for the Tampa 2 to be successful.

Actually looking back at the stats with Revis are pass d isn't too much different(aside the INTS) as this year's despite having a top 2 corner (though only through 14 games)

Yds allowed Yds per comp Yds per game TDs INTs
2013:3,806 7.4 237.9 30 21

2015:3,432 7.4 245.1 28 11

i i remember correctly, the big issue was schiano not using him correctly. didn't let him play press man for whatever reason. but our d as a whole stunk anyways.

I don't care how he plays to be honest. Whether he got convicted or not, let's be honest, he raped a female. I hope he gets thrown in jail and let the boys in there take care of him.

So he raped a girl now?? The cleat chaser and her lawyer aunt wanted a big pay day... "$7,000,000 and you will never hear from me or my client again" You can hate the guy but never should a man in 2015 cling to fake rape extortion stories. Someday it could be you.

Advertisement
So he raped a girl now?? The cleat chaser and her lawyer aunt wanted a big pay day... "$7,000,000 and you will never hear from me or my client again" You can hate the guy but never should a man in 2015 cling to fake rape extortion stories. Someday it could be you.

You ain't heard..."Winston did it", & "Butch didn't get hired" is the new "WE BACK!" for these spuds. GOOD LUCK!!!

Am still pizzed at the Aints for trading Jimmy Graham. Hankerson has hit the jackpot this season because he's going to get a big playoff and probably Super Bowl payoff.The Dolts are a huge disappointment despite having a few Canes playing for them.

Since the Redskins are still owned by an idiot, I really don't have any pro team to support. The whole damned NFL is just miserable except Bellicheat, Mr. Wonderful, and the damned Pats, so why watch it at all?

Advertisement
Back