Winston...

DustinD28

Freshman
Hate to say it..

Jameis Winston has done what few rookie quarterbacks can do and rallied his guys to play football. I'm not a Bucs fan, but I see true potential with him. He's going to be their franchise guy...

Advertisement
Hate to say it..

Jameis Winston has done what few rookie quarterbacks can do and rallied his guys to play football. I'm not a Bucs fan, but I see true potential with him. He's going to be their franchise guy...

who gives a ****? he doesn't play for fsu anymore. vince young and rg3 had great rookie years too.

Hate to say it..

I'm am a bucs fan and I love it..., that man is a beast but we knew that when he was at Fsu

He's taking it to NFL defenses like they are a bunch of drugged up coeds...

But, seriously, that's why i haven't ever been able to be a huge fan of any NFL team. I carry on too many grudges from college ball. Can't imagine having to root for a douche like inFamous Jameis just because my team drafts him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's taking it to NFL defenses like they are a bunch of drugged up coeds...

But, seriously, that's why i haven't every bern able to be a huge fan of any NFL team. I carry on too many grudges from college ball. Can't imagine having to root for a douche like inFamous Jameis just because my team drafts him.

try being a pats fan. belichick was taking gators like hotcakes in the draft for a few years. that sure worked out well...

A slurp thread for Rapeis, the idiot savant from our archrival school and scumbag to boot, on a Canes board.

saddened

Last edited:
He's 30th in completion percentage

25th in QB rating

He's thrown the 7th most INTs in the league

Yea, really lighting it up.....

Doug Martin is 2nd in the league in rushing.

Let's make it very clear who actually is leading that team.

Yeah but, Tampa's using quite a bit of 8, and sometimes 9 man pass pro...going so far as sacrificing 1 less eligible receiver.

Advertisement
Mariota stats better other than total passing yards...Mariota has less to work with as well. No running back, no true wide receiver all he's got is Delanie Walker at TE...not to mention head to head this season was just like the Rose Bowl last year.

We'll see what happens as their careers progress but Winston isn't doing a bad job in TB as much as I'd like to see him tank because he is from that community college in Tally

25th in QB rating

His receiver dropped **** of passes especially Mike Evans. I can tell you don't watch the bucs if you think he is not doing good. Since he threw 4 picks in 1 game earlier in the season he has responded with 12 td 4 ints with at least 3 of them being passes that were tipped off the the hand of his receivers because they didn't catch the ball... He also has added multiple rushing tds as well

Every QB that has faced the Saints has thrown for at least 2 TDs, including a 5 TD game from Mariota, a 5 TD game from Cam and a 6 TD game from Eli Manning.

Rapeis played the Saints twice and threw 2 combined TDs. He's an immature criminal misogynist poor man's version of Jay Cutler.

Advertisement
Every QB that has faced the Saints has thrown for at least 2 TDs, including a 5 TD game from Mariota, a 5 TD game from Cam and a 6 TD game from Eli Manning.

Rapeis played the Saints twice and threw 2 combined TDs. He's an immature criminal misogynist poor man's version of Jay Cutler.

That was an off game for the offense, but at the end he was leading us to a game tying drive and the receiver drops the ball on the saints 35 yard line for a first down. The defense lets the saints go 13-15 on 3rd down conversions alone...

Advertisement

25th in QB rating

His receiver dropped **** of passes especially Mike Evans. I can tell you don't watch the bucs if you think he is not doing good. Since he threw 4 picks in 1 game earlier in the season he has responded with 12 td 4 ints with at least 3 of them being passes that were tipped off the the hand of his receivers because they didn't catch the ball... He also has added multiple rushing tds as well

of course you of all people would get your jollies off jockriding jameis ******* winston.

Hate to say it..

Not sure there was really an issue about Rapist being NFL QB. It is more about when does he start for the Starke Sparkies of the Florida State Prison League. Guess he bring his own uni for that one.

Later for that scumbag, rapist.

He is one player I wish nothing but the worst for.

He could got to ****, along with his fans, and supporters - God willing.

25th in QB rating

of course you of all people would get your jollies off jockriding jameis ****ing winston.

Dawg stfu I'm a bucs fan too foh

Advertisement
Back