Winston...

Jackson has been out more than 3 games and sefarian Jenkins has only played maybe 4 games this whole season, he has flaws, but what qb doesn't. People just love to magnify them because we all know why...

no he hasn't. they've only played 13 not counting tonight and he played in 10 of those. yall need to stop lying and quick.

Jackson has been hurt, barely playing all season. He only been NFL healthy for a few games. Bucs have been relaying on practice squad players and Evans for their receiving corps. Like I Said Winston has been having a good season for a rookie. He's had struggles but has also shown why he was the #1pick . He has all the physical tools to be great but most important he wants to be great. He's a rookie so some of y'all need to stop acting like he's a veteran.

This , Jackson has been out 4 games counting this one and in 3 other games he played he only had 1 reception for the entire game

and you think that's only bc he was injured. i like the change of narrative that well maybe he was playing in almost every game but he was "NFL healthy" lol. jokes. watch the game and you'll see why he didn't produce earlier in the season.

Watch the game? I watch every bucs game man what are you talking about, Jackson has been hurt for most of the season. You are the same guy who said Mike Evans don't drop passes but yet he leads the league in droppee passes...

Advertisement
Winston just had 3 dropped passes on that drive but it's all on Winston? Lol yeah right man smh

Hate to say it but he'll be a great qb in the future, he wants to and strives to win. .. you can't teach that.

Advertisement
Hate to say it but he'll be a great qb in the future, he wants to and strives to win. .. you can't teach that.

And no other NFL QB does? They all want t win. He's an inaccurate, mental midget, who is a blatant sociopath. Can't wait until it fully crumbles for him.

Tampa has arguably the best RB in the league...he better have at least decent stats and that's exactly what he is...very average

Tampa has arguably the best RB in the league...he better have at least decent stats and that's exactly what he is...very average

His stats are notably below average. He's at the bottom of the league in INTs, completion percentage, and QB rating. All this while having the #2 rush offense in the league. He will not be a starting QB in the league in a few years.

Advertisement
Winston >>>>>> mariota before the draft and it wasn't even close imo

Are you trying to prove that your evaluations are worthless or something? Mariota has vastly outplayed Winston with the worst supporting cast of players and coaches in the league.

Are you trying to prove that your evaluations are worthless or something? Mariota has vastly outplayed Winston with the worst supporting cast of players and coaches in the league.
I'm a fan of mariotta and Winston, both are good IMO. Winston has alot more around him but the team is undisciplined and some of our players can't catch consistently. Defense plays like sh*t sometimes too.

This might be the biggest porst ive seen in a long time. You would be in the 1%(which cover Oregon/Tenn fans and Marcus's family) that think he has outplayed Winston let alone vastly.

Advertisement
I never realized the hate for Winston by Canes fans until this thread. Yea i hate all Seminoles but once they hit the Nfl i try to form an unbiased opinion of them. Warrick Dunn and Derrick Brooks are 2 of my favorite players of all time.

I never realized the hate for Winston by Canes fans until this thread. Yea i hate all Seminoles but once they hit the Nfl i try to form an unbiased opinion of them. Warrick Dunn and Derrick Brooks are 2 of my favorite players of all time.

There are some Noles we respect once they get to the next level; u named two and I can definitely name a few more.

Y Winston is hated is b/c he was a str8 Biyatch while attending there. Rape cover up, theft cover up....and even though the school and authorities enabled it, he was the one involved in it. Even if he was a Chicago Bear and led them to a Super Bowl, I would still wanna punch that lil ninja lights out.

Advertisement
Must be a bucs fan, same for me man IF they play for my bucs. Warrick Dunn is one of my favorite players all time for what he did with the bucs and what he does off the field as far as providing homes for single mothers. Great player and an even better person

There are some Noles we respect once they get to the next level; u named two and I can definitely name a few more.

Y Winston is hated is b/c he was a str8 Biyatch while attending there. Rape cover up, theft cover up....and even though the school and authorities enabled it, he was the one involved in it. Even if he was a Chicago Bear and led them to a Super Bowl, I would still wanna punch that lil ninja lights out.

Not understanding why Canes fans hate Winston? Not sure if serious?

And Derrick Brooks is an *******.

Warrick Dunn = Class Act

This might be the biggest porst ive seen in a long time. You would be in the 1%(which cover Oregon/Tenn fans and Marcus's family) that think he has outplayed Winston let alone vastly.

Their stats are identical and Mariota has played in two less games (including the Bucs/Rams game tonight). Winston also has a better line (24 sacks vs. Mariota's 35), two 1,000 yard receivers (Evans. and VJax, who has done it 6 of the last 7 years), and isn't handing off to a carousel of no-name, committee running backs (instead he has a 1,200 yard rusher).

Mariota may only be outplaying Winston by a shade, but he has WAY less to work with. You're a fool if you think that doesn't count for anything.

Last edited:

Their stats are identical and Mariota has played in two less games (including the Bucs/Rams game tonight). Winston also has a better line (24 sacks vs. Mariota's 35), two 1,000 yard receivers (Evans. and VJax, who has done it 6 of the last 7 years), and isn't handing off to a carousel of no-name, committee running backs (instead he has a 1,200 yard rusher).

Mariota may only be outplaying Winston by a shade, but he has WAY less to work with. You're a fool if you think that doesn't count for anything.

The only thing I'll give you is Martin. Winston covers up a lot of the oline deficiencies. Also Jackson is not a 1000 yard caliber wr this, only by name. Bucs have been playing practice squad receivers in Humphries, Dye and Brate. Evans has dropped a lot of passes, which most are his fault. Not to mention the Bucs are the most penalized team in the nfl.

I think it was the eagles game, the Bucs drove 80 or 90 yards but with all the penalties it was more like 130-140 yards.
In the giants game Evans could've had around 200 yards receiving but dropped passes and high caliber wr would make.

If it wasn't for Winston the sack number would be a lot higher.

Advertisement
Back