Wimbush to State Penn

Advertisement
It might not be over. I don't think Penn State has any pillars.
they do and it's over
52.jpg

Advertisement
Franklin is putting on a recruiting clinic at Penn ST with a cloud much bigger than Golden ever had here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Franklin is putting on a recruiting clinic at Penn ST with a cloud much bigger than Golden ever had here.

He really is. I did not expect it this soon.

Please if anything since he has been at Maryland.. he's proven that he is a fiery recruiter. I don't care how well you recruit.. At the end of the day you have to win.. That is why Saban, Miles, and Malhazn win.. They have winners and they find the talent and they develop that given talent.

Any doubt PSU made the right decision. They got away from the bull**** "good guy" joe paterno legacy and chose winning instead. And that's what he's gonna deliver.

Advertisement
Any doubt PSU made the right decision. They got away from the bull**** "good guy" joe paterno legacy and chose winning instead. And that's what he's gonna deliver.

Why is that such a definite? At best they're fighting for #2 in the Big Ten every year with Urban in the league. As long as Dantonio is there they may be #3 with Michigan and Wisconsin right there with them.

What he did is what Dan Mullen should've done before the shine fell away. Take a job before those 5-3, 4-4 years in the SEC get old and Vandy people start believing they're better than they are.

Last edited:
Who gives a **** if Bama has black QBs?

You think Saban looks at color when recruiting? I'm betting he gives no ***** what the racist fans and boosters think.

Right. Because the best QB to play in bama currently resides in Tallahassee

1. Doesn't change I don't give a **** what color Bamas QB is.
2. Saban recruits blacks unless Amari Cooper put on a helluva show in whiteface.

Advertisement
Back