Wimbush to State Penn

Advertisement
There's a racial element to anything where AA's are in the picture. But no matter how phucked up, backwards, lack of culture places like Tuscaloosa, Auburn, Tallahassee, Gainesville are, young AA's seem to lack the ability to comprehend the political, societal and cultural realities of certain institutions and communities. Why kids in Bama, Georgia, Miss, Louisiana and N Fla, wouldn't elect to to go to more progressive institutions and places confounds me. My wife an educator and political activist says they have more access to information and news, but they, young AA's, are immune to anything intellectual. I was gonna hire a young brother and pay $45k, but I became frustrated when even college graduates couldn't articulate or use proper english. Many are fatherless and come from generations of partially educated families and can see no father than jewelry, rims and weed. So Sad.

Any doubt PSU made the right decision. They got away from the bull**** "good guy" joe paterno legacy and chose winning instead. And that's what he's gonna deliver.

Why is that such a definite? At best they're fighting for #2 in the Big Ten every year with Urban in the league. As long as Dantonio is there they may be #3 with Michigan and Wisconsin right there with them.

What he did is what Dan Mullen should've done before the shine fell away. Take a job before those 5-3, 4-4 years in the SEC get old and Vandy people start believing they're better than they are.

What he did is what Golden tried to do, but failed.

Advertisement
There's a racial element to anything where AA's are in the picture. But no matter how phucked up, backwards, lack of culture places like Tuscaloosa, Auburn, Tallahassee, Gainesville are, young AA's seem to lack the ability to comprehend the political, societal and cultural realities of certain institutions and communities. Why kids in Bama, Georgia, Miss, Louisiana and N Fla, wouldn't elect to to go to more progressive institutions and places confounds me. My wife an educator and political activist says they have more access to information and news, but they, young AA's, are immune to anything intellectual. I was gonna hire a young brother and pay $45k, but I became frustrated when even college graduates couldn't articulate or use proper english. Many are fatherless and come from generations of partially educated families and can see no father than jewelry, rims and weed. So Sad.

This is prolly one of the most racist things I've seen on this board. Well done. Btw it farther. Not father.

This is prolly one of the most racist things I've seen on this board. Well done. Btw it farther. Not father.

The mistake is truer than what he ment to say...

"Isn't it ironic? Don't you think"... This fool is doing nothing but spewing racist assessments and stereotypes, calling blacks dumb. However, he misused a simple word. Maybe comments like this is why the athletes take the chance and go to schools with intense history in regards to racism. After reading comments from the "I'm not racist" hypocrites, you would assume that there is no difference... GatorHator, that was quite of an idiotic assertion...

"Isn't it ironic? Don't you think"... This fool is doing nothing but spewing racist assessments and stereotypes, calling blacks dumb. However, he misused a simple word. Maybe comments like this is why the athletes take the chance and go to schools with intense history in regards to racism. After reading comments from the "I'm not racist" hypocrites, you would assume that there is no difference... GatorHator, that was quite of an idiotic assertion...

Thing is, he doesn't think he said or I'd anything wrong. Nor will he because people will go along or either he is just that closed minded.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back