Wimbush to State Penn

QB must have not been a big priority this cycle for them, guess they feel that kaaya rosier and olsen are a good bunch

would love to see the reaction here if he committed to us lol

Except that it was said a while ago that Gibson and Ridley were 1 and 1A at the top of our board regardless of position. And that the staff was also enamored with Wimbush and wanted him badly.

They just failed to land Wimbush and will also fail to land Gibson. There are no excuses here. Top-tier programs stack talent at key positions every cycle. We certainly aren't in that discussion right now.

It's not an issue of effort with this staff. They just aren't closing on enough premier talent dating back to the last couple months of the 2013 cycle and the start of the current one, which is ultimately all that matters.

Alabama and Miami should change their offensive game plans for a QB that some question is even a QB?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami signee courtel Jenkins on Wimbush

@TheRealCourtelJ: @btmXXIV7 he defiantly not choosing Miami

Advertisement
[QU OTE=maurice3p;1872648]Miami signee courtel Jenkins on Wimbush

@TheRealCourtelJ: @btmXXIV7 he defiantly not choosing Miami[/QUOTE]
Sad man but I hope he is just hyping it up. Idk why but I've always felt Wimbush is a cane.

not very often. and if they do they sure as **** don't play them much
It may be a surprise Alabama pick. He probably left them out on purpose.... "Suspense"
Bama don't do black QB's bruh. I'm saying PSU or Da U

As in they don't sign them?

I do remember sims , but he didn't last long

Alabama has signed two 4* black QBs with the last name Sims...Blake signed in 2010 and is still on the team....Phillip signed in 2009 but transferred to Virginia-

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Phillip-Sims-63902

http://sports.yahoo.com/alabama/football/recruiting/player-Blake-Sims-72896

Advertisement
Al Golden must really, really hate Franklin.

After watching Kaaya's highlights, if I were a qb, I wouldn't come here.
I know it's important to have qb's in every recruiting cycle, but with Olsen a Redshirt freshman, and Kaaya and Rosier both incoming freshmen, and with us on a scholarship reduction, qb is not a position I'm really worried about for the next 4 years.

Al Golden must really, really hate Franklin.

After watching Kaaya's highlights, if I were a qb, I wouldn't come here.
I know it's important to have qb's in every recruiting cycle, but with Olsen a Redshirt freshman, and Kaaya and Rosier both incoming freshmen, and with us on a scholarship reduction, qb is not a position I'm really worried about for the next 4 years.

Come on man.

We can only hope that at least one of the guys above. Shows some resemblance of a real QB. To think what we have right at this moment is enough. Is just crazy talk. Even if Williams didn't get hurt. We still would have no clue if we have a winner at the position.

There is no proven QB on this roster and we won't no for some time if we have that guy. You keep recruiting this position like there is no tomorrow. Being slack over the years. Coupled with poor coaching has led to this spot we are in.

These guys could all be scrubs. I hope they are not, but they could. Can't wait until the season is even half way over too find out. These guys will all be committed by then. Then you would basically have to ride with what you have and keep the program down longer.

Advertisement
Who gives a **** if Bama has black QBs?

You think Saban looks at color when recruiting? I'm betting he gives no ***** what the racist fans and boosters think.

Advertisement
Back