Wimbush to State Penn

Advertisement
I don't see us getting him or Gibson. Both seem to want to play early, and unless Kaaya, Rosier and Olsen suck, get hurt or transfer ..that ain't happening.

Psu isn't offering play time as a freshman

Forgot about Hackenburg. Should be interesting.

Hackenberg will be going into his junior season by that time and if he builds off what he did his freshman season. He could probably be a 3 and done.

They better put the full court press on Travis Waller once Wimbush confirms tomorrow that he's not coming here.

Really baffling how they've handled QB recruiting this cycle knowing both our top targets were longshots from the beginning.

They better put the full court press on Travis Waller once Wimbush confirms tomorrow that he's not coming here.

Really baffling how they've handled QB recruiting this cycle knowing both our top targets were longshots from the beginning.

Agree, but with Wimbush taking himself off the market and Gibson looking like a real long shot. We can still pick up a pretty solid one. Like Waller and it's time to get on Stanley as well.

Advertisement
not very often. and if they do they sure as **** don't play them much
It may be a surprise Alabama pick. He probably left them out on purpose.... "Suspense"
Bama don't do black QB's bruh. I'm saying PSU or Da U

As in they don't sign them?

I do remember sims , but he didn't last long

Andrew Zow changed colors before he enrolled.

I don't see us getting him or Gibson. Both seem to want to play early, and unless Kaaya, Rosier and Olsen suck, get hurt or transfer ..that ain't happening.

Psu isn't offering play time as a freshman

Forgot about Hackenburg. Should be interesting.

Hackenberg will be going into his junior season by that time and if he builds off what he did his freshman season. He could probably be a 3 and done.

PSU aslo brought in another QB a highly ranked at that last recruiting season.

Advertisement
QB must have not been a big priority this cycle for them, guess they feel that kaaya rosier and olsen are a good bunch

would love to see the reaction here if he committed to us lol

Advertisement
QB must have not been a big priority this cycle for them, guess they feel that kaaya rosier and olsen are a good bunch

What makes you draw such a conclusion?

it just seems by how these kids are saying that it seems that we didnt make it a high priority JMO, i dont think that is good especially when you have gibson in your backyard, though he cant throw but thats another discussion, or they just happened to be in a cycle where these QBs want to play early, either way we aint getting either

Advertisement

Except that it was said a while ago that Gibson and Ridley were 1 and 1A at the top of our board regardless of position. And that the staff was also enamored with Wimbush and wanted him badly.

They just failed to land Wimbush and will also fail to land Gibson. There are no excuses here. Top-tier programs stack talent at key positions every cycle. We certainly aren't in that discussion right now.

It's not an issue of effort with this staff. They just aren't closing on enough premier talent dating back to the last couple months of the 2013 cycle and the start of the current one, which is ultimately all that matters.

Advertisement
Back