Wimbush to State Penn

Advertisement
We really need a break and land Wimbush, but i think he goes to PSU or OSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was always a longshot, but I wonder if the staff offers Stanley after Winbush commits to PSU, OSU, or wherever.

Between him, Gibson, and even Tiano, don't feel like we're in good shape at all. I like Stanley's tape and winning the MVP at the Golden Arm challenge is impressive, even if its just a camp. Really don't feel like he's be a "Plan D" type player.

Advertisement
I don't see us getting him or Gibson. Both seem to want to play early, and unless Kaaya, Rosier and Olsen suck, get hurt or transfer ..that ain't happening.

Was always a longshot, but I wonder if the staff offers Stanley after Winbush commits to PSU, OSU, or wherever.

Between him, Gibson, and even Tiano, don't feel like we're in good shape at all. I like Stanley's tape and winning the MVP at the Golden Arm challenge is impressive, even if its just a camp. Really don't feel like he's be a "Plan D" type player.

Stanley should have an offer over Tiano anyway.

Advertisement
This would electrify our Recruiting if we could get this kid...It would really set us up for a great year...

PSU unfortunately. But hey better than OSU. F*** the buckeyes and especially urban Meyer.

Advertisement
Back