Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
Advertisement
NYuWqh8.gif

For us who thought this was more Gilbert Frierson than Tyson Campbell: we were smart. I applause us. That’s looking more and more the case.
you have been calling it Cubano ! Vamos a ver is el tips este no se not raja con el billete Gordo de Georgia y le pone la tapa al Pomo a #Surge19

Last edited:
you have been calling it Cubano ! Vamos a ver is el tips este no se not raja con el billets Gordo de Georgia y le pone la tapa al Pomo a #Surge19
Le van a tirar con todo. Perdieron a el otro y no van a querer perder a dos. Hasta la renta le van a pagar. Vamos a ver que pasa todavía falta con cojone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has Dan Sileo Jr. confirmed any of this?

In all seriousness, I am definitely a mope on recruiting after years and years of let downs. I'll be so happy and excited to have to take a giant L if this all shakes out. I have been almost disengaged with recruiting after February happened so maybe I need to stay away and keep the good momentum going...

3 cb’s have dent going to Bama now. Looks like fsu will lose him

On today’s Q&A with Ivins and Lake they both said UM has a good chance to flip him. Let’s see what happens after this weekend. Does anyone know if he’s already taken an OV to Baga?

Advertisement
If Dent decommitted from FSU, Bama was the likely destination. I think I mentioned that last month. Miami might make it interesting but you rarely see guys recommitting.

On today’s Q&A with Ivins and Lake they both said UM has a good chance to flip him. Let’s see what happens after this weekend. Does anyone know if he’s already taken an OV to Baga?

no Just read through the Bama 247 VIP board. They are discussing the need to get the kid and his mom on campus. doesn't sound like he's been there. also, there was definitely some surprise at the CBs

Seems the crystal balls for Dent to Bama are from 2 insiders for Texas and 1 for LSU. Nothing from Wiltfong or Ivins yet.

Advertisement
Back