Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
Will defer to you as I don't know enough about him regarding his best position, other than that he's a stud.
dog is a beast him and Neal 1a 1b IMO...........hes a prototype NFL safety size speed he has everything and hes not even filled out yet and hes a monster already

GIF image 8.gif

dog is a beast him and Neal 1a 1b IMO...........hes a prototype NFL safety size speed he has everything and hes not even filled out yet and hes a monster already

Funny that you write that in the sense that I was thinking many would be happy if we added only 1 Stevenson 2 Neal and 3 Haselwood.

I saw Stevenson’s interview the other day and even though it was around his shoulders up you could see that he is ripped.

Advertisement
More good news.

Need to keep getting it done on the field.

If we do, a lot more players from around the country will magically be more interested in us.

Including a top-notch QB before recruiting season ends.

Canes going to sign a QB this class!

Advertisement
Funny that you write that in the sense that I was thinking many would be happy if we added only 1 Stevenson 2 Neal and 3 Haselwood.

I saw Stevenson’s interview the other day and even though it was around his shoulders up you could see that he is ripped.
Hes a monster but what u just said is why we are always on the cusp but never above it.....u get all 3 and thats how u overtake the bamas of the world. U get one and trade off a guy here and there to uga bama or whomever u stay either under or level with them. U get all those guys and u make that a yearly thing then and only then we will mop the floor with CFB as a whole.

I could understand this but me being a db guy TS is my favorite for this class just like Hall and Jobe were last class for me

Haha...I'm same way. Love RB and head hunting safeties.

I agree with you he'd be a **** of a safety, but I wouldn't rule out corner with him.

Advertisement
Hes a monster but what u just said is why we are always on the cusp but never above it.....u get all 3 and thats how u overtake the bamas of the world. U get one and trade off a guy here and there to uga bama or whomever u stay either under or level with them. U get all those guys and u make that a yearly thing then and only then we will mop the floor with CFB as a whole.

I'm hoping you know how we can do that.

Haha...I'm same way. Love RB and head hunting safeties.

I agree with you he'd be a **** of a safety, but I wouldn't rule out corner with him.
I dont thin he has the hips for CB but he can play that from time to time, U can just move him around dudes a dog str8 up. The thing that stands out to me is his frame and that he doesnt even try it looks effortless like HS is too easy for him. Once he packs on a college s/c program and plays with a bunch of dogs ................lord have mercy.

I dont thin he has the hips for CB but he can play that from time to time, U can just move him around dudes a dog str8 up. The thing that stands out to me is his frame and that he doesnt even try it looks effortless like HS is too easy for him. Once he packs on a college s/c program and plays with a bunch of dogs ................lord have mercy.
He has the hips, his numbers are identical to Jalen Ramsey who I originally thought was ideal for FS not corner. I will say idc which position he plays, sign him lol.

Advertisement
Oh c'mon don't get ****ed. I wasn't trying to be a douche but I admit it may have come across like it. Just excited at the prospect of signing a talent like Stevenson. I've been banging the Stevenson drum all off season and I haven't exactly been subtle about it! At the end of the day we're all here because we love our Canes! Nothing but love my brother!

Just the idea of signing a trio of Stevenson, Richards and Dent is mind blowing. Stevenson is being recruited at Safety. I think MAR is also being recruited as a Safety but I'm not certain. Dent is a CB all the way.

Safety
1. K. Smith
2. T. Stevenson
3. MAR

CB
1. Dent
2. Couch
3. Brownlee
4. Good

A safety haul of K. Smith and MAR is elite. Adding Stevenson takes it into the stratosphere. Would love to add Battle to this list but I don't see us taking 4.

The potential addition of Dent at CB would really galvanize that group and put it over the top.

If everyone sticks at LB we are set there.

We need to add 2 more DE(Bogle and Weaver)
And 1 more DT(Ingraham)

Crootin' has it's highs and lows, we're not done with either.

For now, I'm going to roll with the high.

For both these kids, the early signing period is our friend, so we need to obliterate FSU and use that momentum in our favor if we're getting one of them.

These two guys will be a classic case of finish strong. We can't ***** up and deflate into the finish.

Advertisement
Back