Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Advertisement
So with Stevenson trending away from Georgia and it’s not looking good for Battle who else do they grab as db’s?

Richards might be the second RB cuz I doubt Mac comes here, Nunn is going to be a tough pull from Syracuse.
Nunn is ours IMO even if we wait until NSD and Emerson will be ours too I dont see him choosing Mississippi over So Flo. Now another factor is what if we win and FSU well when they lose 7 games do their stud safeties stick? Can we get in too?

If we close Stevenson and MAR that might be all she wrote at DB.
But MAR might be the second RB if Mac doesn’t come here. So potentially Stevenson, Good, Brownlee, Smith, Couch at db? Nunn Battle Dent Emerson are other options?

But MAR might be the second RB if Mac doesn’t come here. So potentially Stevenson, Good, Brownlee, Smith, Couch at db? Nunn Battle Dent Emerson are other options?

MAR will probably end up at DB. If he comes you really think he's gonna earn PT anytime soon with the 6 RB's we have already?

That'll probably be it unless a kid very high on the board shows interest.

Advertisement
Man I'm not sold on that Good kid. I get he only plays offense on his high school team but none of his stats have been eye popping. I say all that to say I'm still of the mindset we need some more Trench Bullies!!! Neal is still the defacto #1 Recruit we must get! Also I'd take MAR over baby Mac all day at RB bcuz of his versatility.

Dont want to get my hopes up but this would be an insane haul with bogle, stevenson, neal, and haselwood. Not too optimistic about dent but you never know

Advertisement
247 has JH- 50% UGA, 43% Miami, 7% Oklahoma, insane how everything can change in a 24 hour span, recruiting is so fluid.

MAR will probably end up at DB. If he comes you really think he's gonna earn PT anytime soon with the 6 RB's we have already?

That'll probably be it unless a kid very high on the board shows interest.
True, if Homer leaves then 2 RBs makes sense But I would def prefer it if Homer stays and MAR moves to db

A safety haul of TS, Nunn, Smith & sometimes MAR is perfection. Probably have to drop some kids though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1538585067103.gif

Advertisement
Back