Wiltfong - Tyrique Stevenson

Big development here. Ivins says he’s close to moving his crystal ball for Stevenson back to the U.

KbgS8.gif

Advertisement
I want to believe. But again, I ain't believing **** about defensive players until I see pen to paper in december. I refuse to be disappointed like I was with the AH group.

I want to believe. But again, I ain't believing **** about defensive players until I see pen to paper in december. I refuse to be disappointed like I was with the AH group.
You did that to yourself. Campbell maybe but surtain was not crystal balled here once

Advertisement
Striker is more of a coverage position. You haven't seen finley make many tackles. SS is the best spot for him. Just like you see jaquan is consistently one of the top tacklers on the team and just imagine smith there who is bigger, faster, and stronger.
True, but Smith's ball skills and coverage don't come anywhere close to Jaquan's, and we need a ball hawk that can bring the wood at our SS position.

I am a big fan of Smith's game, and very happy to have his versatility to be able to play both SS and Striker.

IMO he plays Striker here, which would maximize his talents.

True, but Smith's ball skills and coverage don't come anywhere close to Jaquan's, and we need a ball hawk that can bring the wood at our SS position.

I am a big fan of Smith's game, and very happy to have his versatility to be able to play both SS and Striker.

IMO he plays Striker here, which would maximize his talents.
You don’t know if his ball skills/coverage ability is good or not, just because he plays more in the box at chaminade doesn’t mean he can’t cover.... He has the athletic traits that shows he could excel in that area

Advertisement
If Dent decommitted from FSU, Bama was the likely destination. I think I mentioned that last month. Miami might make it interesting but you rarely see guys recommitting.

Dent hasn’t been committed to UM in over a year, right? He committed so early it was as if he wasn’t ever in the class. This isnt the same situation as Haselwood and UGA, IMO. That’s not a prediction, just not criteria I’d consider as much in this case.

Advertisement
I feel the same way but its hard not to get a little excited. Im trying to keep my pants on but its real hard too

Advertisement
Dent slipped up on an interview and said he’s going to leave FSU for a big bag for those that didn’t see it.

This ^^^ Bama might have some competition. UGA making big play for Dent behind the scenes apparently. They just pushed out their 4* year long committed DB - Jalen Perry- today. The usual suspects on that board still claim Stevenson and Elam will be Dawgs and Perry was pushed out to make room for Dent.

Kirby going to be backing up the brinks trucks this fall

It's always good t hear positive news surrounding the University of Miami and highly coveted recruits.

We all know nothing is set in stone until players are running through the smoke, but... it's very refreshing to get a "CB" for Stevenson from Wiltfong.

This ^^^ Bama might have some competition. UGA making big play for Dent behind the scenes apparently. They just pushed out their 4* year long committed DB - Jalen Perry- today. The usual suspects on that board still claim Stevenson and Elam will be Dawgs and Perry was pushed out to make room for Dent.

Kirby going to be backing up the brinks trucks this fall

Wow I hope it completely backfires on them and they end up with none of the 4.

Advertisement
Back