Wiltfong On Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of these cry about Miami not being elite, then have the nerve to say we don't "need" the best **** CB in the nation. someone who also happens to be from south florida. smh
Tell me why we cant still have an elite secondary?

Tell me Im wrong on this. In terms recruiting need rn, it goes: 1. Dt, 2. DE, 3. LB, 4. OT, 5. CB.

We need Campbell, but dont NEED him. Hes our nost wanted recruit. Theres no eeason he shouldnt be a Cane. Not getting him would be shameful. But w that said, were still good at DB and trending in the right direction.

Regarding the bowl performance, tho our Delabey and co. Leave alot to be desired, weve brought in upgrades and I place most of the blame for that performance on Diaz who by far was the worst coordinatpr on staff. Dont let the chain fool upu. He called an absolute abomination of a game. Even Griese called him put. That anonymous ACC coach was correct. Not totally sold on our DC.

Wrong. Campbell is 100% a must get.

Disagree, but to each his own. He is a must get like Cook or Patrick Peterson or Matthew Thomas or Valentine were. None of those guys would've put us over (Valentine didn't even play). Made us better? Sure. But how many ships did they win for LSU or FSU?

TC is probably the best DB prospect in over a decade down here. I don't think anyone is in his class. But I like out haul with or without him.

First of all Cook was instrumental in FSUs title run. Second of all you are missing the point in giving individual examples and correctly stating that no one player will make or break us. What you miss is what Campbell represents. Tyson Campbell is much more than a gifted CB/S prospect. Getting Campbell would signify our ability to sign elite talent. I understand that players like Frierson, Hall, Lingard and Pope are also elite talents but all of them have been committed for a long time. Campbell and Surtain as well are representative of elite potentially program changing recruits that have been seriously considering other schools. We need to be able to consistently win these types of battles.

This is all true.

Advertisement
6A31980F-FE48-482C-9D9E-71C3AB95103D.jpg
He deleted it but lol

Advertisement
Advertisement

Tell me Im wrong on this. In terms recruiting need rn, it goes: 1. Dt, 2. DE, 3. LB, 4. OT, 5. CB.

We need Campbell, but dont NEED him. Hes our nost wanted recruit. Theres no eeason he shouldnt be a Cane. Not getting him would be shameful. But w that said, were still good at DB and trending in the right direction.

Regarding the bowl performance, tho our Delabey and co. Leave alot to be desired, weve brought in upgrades and I place most of the blame for that performance on Diaz who by far was the worst coordinatpr on staff. Dont let the chain fool upu. He called an absolute abomination of a game. Even Griese called him put. That anonymous ACC coach was correct. Not totally sold on our DC.

Disagree, but to each his own. He is a must get like Cook or Patrick Peterson or Matthew Thomas or Valentine were. None of those guys would've put us over (Valentine didn't even play). Made us better? Sure. But how many ships did they win for LSU or FSU?

TC is probably the best DB prospect in over a decade down here. I don't think anyone is in his class. But I like out haul with or without him.

First of all Cook was instrumental in FSUs title run. Second of all you are missing the point in giving individual examples and correctly stating that no one player will make or break us. What you miss is what Campbell represents. Tyson Campbell is much more than a gifted CB/S prospect. Getting Campbell would signify our ability to sign elite talent. I understand that players like Frierson, Hall, Lingard and Pope are also elite talents but all of them have been committed for a long time. Campbell and Surtain as well are representative of elite potentially program changing recruits that have been seriously considering other schools. We need to be able to consistently win these types of battles.

This is all true.

Not it's not. Cook was not instrumental in FSU's title run. What are you guys talking about? Cook left FSU with ONE bowl victory in three seasons. Freeman was FSU's back when they won with Jameis. FSU only went downhill record wise after Cook joined the squad. If you're talking about his freshman season, well, he basically fumbled the game away by himself against Oregon.

As for our ability to sign elite talent? I think we've done pretty good so far this cycle with guys like Lingard, Pope, and Hall. I get everything you're saying, and I just made a thread about how stars matter, but I stand by what I said. I like our DB haul. Period. It is enough to get us to the next level provided we continue to build (we'r at least classes away imo).

I'd rather have 3 more DT's , 2 More LB's, and 2 More DE's right now than another CB. That doesn't mean missing TC is something to just shrug your shoulders at, but we have other more pressing needs right now is all I've been saying.

Last edited:
I think that he is headed to KKK country.

As a Cuban/American who spent 4 years in the cesspool of Atlanta, I do not understand WHY someone would would willingly want to live in the land of the KKK.

These people in Alabama and Georgia DESPISE minorities. Why give up the beaches to live in the Dukes of HAzzard among the KKK!

As a Cuban/American who spent 4 years in the cesspool of Atlanta, I do not understand WHY someone would would willingly want to live in the land of the KKK.

These people in Alabama and Georgia DESPISE minorities. Why give up the beaches to live in the Dukes of HAzzard among the KKK!
Go **** yourself.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

You’re a Cuban that’s a Liberal? You should be ashamed of yourself!
[MENTION=608]MedleyCane[/MENTION]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Advertisement

Eh??? Have you ever been to Atlanta?!? It's as multicultural as Miami...well, almost, but you get the point. Now, Athens Georgia? I have no clue, but you said Atlanta

This is all true.

I’m pretty sure FSU won the national title prior to Dalvin Cook and D Cook was instrumental in them not repeating when he fumbled against Oregon in the Rose Bowl. But every thing else was spot on.

I agree **** them
But are you really trying to say there's no such thing as prejudices in Cuba?? c'mon maing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back