Wiltfong On Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
down vote me all you want you soft shouldered Mickey Mouse loving, ghey faqquits...you girls live in some false reality. We will never win another Ship if we don't play the game. All this Howdy Doody "Do things the right way" bull shît doesn't work. Winning is all that matters in this game, at all costs. Don't like it? then go be a fan of FIU

The problem is you don't understand the game nor the fact that the University of Miami doesn't have the state infrastructure or proper channels to play the game even if they wanted to. All this dropping bags **** is amateur hour nonsense.

If it's amateur hour, then how is Nicky S. cleaning house in recruiting each year?!? Seems like we are the ones running some amateur hour recruiting ponzi scheme.

Advertisement
down vote me all you want you soft shouldered Mickey Mouse loving, ghey faqquits...you girls live in some false reality. We will never win another Ship if we don't play the game. All this Howdy Doody "Do things the right way" bull shît doesn't work. Winning is all that matters in this game, at all costs. Don't like it? then go be a fan of FIU

The problem is you don't understand the game nor the fact that the University of Miami doesn't have the state infrastructure or proper channels to play the game even if they wanted to. All this dropping bags **** is amateur hour nonsense.

We have some pretty filthy rich alumni...what do you think boosters are?! Usually filthy rich Alumni

Again, you don't get it. You don't play the game the way Bama does by simply "dropping bags". It's a much more detail oriented way of doing business. And even if it were as simple as just dumping money to players we'd never get anyone major state schools wanted cause we can't compete as a private institution. LMAO at rich alumni, you could gather them all up and ask them to spend till bankruptcy and it still wouldn't touch Texas or Bama.

Forget about all this ambient noise...it is simple...If we start dropping major bags to keep our best local talent local, then and only then will we be back...point blank. We can't beat the best if we are not playing on the same level, and I'm not talking about on the field. A lot of you guys hate Saban (Like I do), but you can't deny that the guy has figured out his little fiefdom, and operates with impunity while being above the law/rules.

Again, Miami doesn't and never will do that, outside of a rogue guy like Shapiro.

I think it's very hard for people who didn't attend UM to understand but that just isn't the culture of the school

I'm a graduate of UM and very clearly understand the culture of the university and the surrounding city. My folks are from Kendall and Little Havana. I'm just stating facts. Name 1 squeaky clean program that has won a Ship in the last 10 years...I'll wait.

TheRichtShow is a clown. He also wrongly assumed I didn't go to Miami using the similar, strange logic. Dude has no idea what he's talking about.

We have some pretty filthy rich alumni...what do you think boosters are?! Usually filthy rich Alumni

Again, you don't get it. You don't play the game the way Bama does by simply "dropping bags". It's a much more detail oriented way of doing business. And even if it were as simple as just dumping money to players we'd never get anyone major state schools wanted cause we can't compete as a private institution. LMAO at rich alumni, you could gather them all up and ask them to spend till bankruptcy and it still wouldn't touch Texas or Bama.

We don't need to be the top dollar dog to get top guys in SoFla, just play the game and pay. I get it, it's a well-oiled machine, but I'm pretty sure Nicky S. doesn't sit shotgun for the Thursday Bag Dropping meetings. It's a network, and we can have one, although it would obviously be smaller than say a Bama...I'm just telling you like it is. Don't have to like it or agree, but it's the truth. If we don't pay, we don't play.

We don't need to be the top dollar dog to get top guys in SoFla, just play the game and pay. I get it, it's a well-oiled machine, but I'm pretty sure Nicky S. doesn't sit shotgun for the Thursday Bag Dropping meetings. It's a network, and we can have one, although it would obviously be smaller than say a Bama...I'm just telling you like it is. Don't have to like it or agree, but it's the truth. If we don't pay, we don't play.

Lol, but you're not telling it like it is. You're living in a fantasy land where you think Miami can compete on a financial level with these schools and it's just not true. No **** players get incentives, but for top end talent we can't compete if it's simply about a bidding war. Plus it makes no **** sense to have to pay to play, but then to turn around and say that the amount isn't important............what???

Advertisement

You can throw out all the tough guy talk you want, but try using your brain to understand the reality of the situation.

Nobody’s soft shouldered here, we just know the reality of what’s going on.

Work up a head of steam and decipher this: University of Miami Indoor Practice Facility

When you get around to understanding what it tells you, you’ll understand why we don’t drop bags.

Wow, you’re a real pleasant individual.

Says the cūnt who posts on here wishing that TC signs with the hillbillies in Georgia.

Go sūck your boyfriend’s aids caulk some more and stay off the boards.

Nobody is wishing for anything, but you are getting belligerent and deserve a ban hammer for it. Grow up!

See this:

No way does TC not commit to UGA next weekend visiting 6 days after they win a natty.

That’s wishing for it. Why is there “no way he doesn’t sign” with them. That’s called wishing for it.

You’ve gotten the band hammer for trolling before. You have the history. I’ll gladly take the infraction troll.

Don’t see how that can be read as “wishing” for anything.

Theres no trend for anything. He just left the army game where all he could talk about was miami. Not going more into it than that but maybe just maybe just cause a bunch of know nothing reporters put in a crystal ball it dont necessarily mean crap. Give the kid his space & when the times right well see where he picks. Simple

I was a booster and not filthy rich. Different levels of giving--I gave the lowest. Others, obviously, are filthy rich. Many are in between.

Says the cūnt who posts on here wishing that TC signs with the hillbillies in Georgia.

Nobody is wishing for anything, but you are getting belligerent and deserve a ban hammer for it. Grow up!

See this:

No way does TC not commit to UGA next weekend visiting 6 days after they win a natty.

That’s wishing for it. Why is there “no way he doesn’t sign” with them. That’s called wishing for it.

You’ve gotten the band hammer for trolling before. You have the history. I’ll gladly take the infraction troll.

Theres no trend for anything. He just left the army game where all he could talk about was miami. Not going more into it than that but maybe just maybe just cause a bunch of know nothing reporters put in a crystal ball it dont necessarily mean crap. Give the kid his space & when the times right well see where he picks. Simple

Thank you

Advertisement
Wrong. Campbell is 100% a must get.

Disagree, but to each his own. He is a must get like Cook or Patrick Peterson or Matthew Thomas or Valentine were. None of those guys would've put us over (Valentine didn't even play). Made us better? Sure. But how many ships did they win for LSU or FSU?

TC is probably the best DB prospect in over a decade down here. I don't think anyone is in his class. But I like out haul with or without him.

First of all Cook was instrumental in FSUs title run. Second of all you are missing the point in giving individual examples and correctly stating that no one player will make or break us. What you miss is what Campbell represents. Tyson Campbell is much more than a gifted CB/S prospect. Getting Campbell would signify our ability to sign elite talent. I understand that players like Frierson, Hall, Lingard and Pope are also elite talents but all of them have been committed for a long time. Campbell and Surtain as well are representative of elite potentially program changing recruits that have been seriously considering other schools. We need to be able to consistently win these types of battles.

This is all true.

I’m pretty sure FSU won the national title prior to Dalvin Cook and D Cook was instrumental in them not repeating when he fumbled against Oregon in the Rose Bowl. But every thing else was spot on.

Nope. Cook played a significant role in FSUs title year. I could argue that without him FSU doesn't win the natty.

Disagree, but to each his own. He is a must get like Cook or Patrick Peterson or Matthew Thomas or Valentine were. None of those guys would've put us over (Valentine didn't even play). Made us better? Sure. But how many ships did they win for LSU or FSU?

TC is probably the best DB prospect in over a decade down here. I don't think anyone is in his class. But I like out haul with or without him.

First of all Cook was instrumental in FSUs title run. Second of all you are missing the point in giving individual examples and correctly stating that no one player will make or break us. What you miss is what Campbell represents. Tyson Campbell is much more than a gifted CB/S prospect. Getting Campbell would signify our ability to sign elite talent. I understand that players like Frierson, Hall, Lingard and Pope are also elite talents but all of them have been committed for a long time. Campbell and Surtain as well are representative of elite potentially program changing recruits that have been seriously considering other schools. We need to be able to consistently win these types of battles.

This is all true.

I’m pretty sure FSU won the national title prior to Dalvin Cook and D Cook was instrumental in them not repeating when he fumbled against Oregon in the Rose Bowl. But every thing else was spot on.

Nope. Cook played a significant role in FSUs title year. I could argue that without him FSU doesn't win the natty.

You're wrong. FSU won in 2013. Cook was a 2014 recruit.

See this:

View attachment 56906

If “UGA vibes” mean so much to y’all then so should this.

P.S. (I know it doesn’t mean that much if anything at all just thought I’d share to hopefully open some of y’all’s eyes)

Please all of this.......

Tweet can be looked at in a good or in a bad way. With that said, let's reel this kid in!

Advertisement

I must be missing something, what are you getting from thist tweet?

Do i really need to explain it? If I were a UGA fan I would be worried after reading that.

Hopefully he bleeds Orange and Green like his cuz said. Winning a title at home dwarfs winning anywhere else.

How stupid are some of y’all? This is a shot a UGA saying because they blew the game that his OV is going to be awkward. Don’t think you make that comment if your 100 percent going to that school. And for you nay sayers that say it was a joke he erased it before many people could see it for a reason.

Truth be told we are 27 pages Into this thread after 60-70 of another one and still not one person ,with the outside exception of Rattler if he’s being totally truthful about not knowing which I have no reason not to believe,has any more of a clue now than they did months ago about where thick kid is going.

So Keep on Swagging guys cause until NSD that’s all anyone’s gonna be doing.

The note below came from another poster. What say you?

Well............ KKK University pays $200,000 for each elite player........... Cannot blame these poor kids for taking the money............

By the way, we just lost Campbell and Surtain Jr.

It kills me that these kids are literally playing for the KKK.......................

Advertisement
The note below came from another poster. What say you?

Well............ KKK University pays $200,000 for each elite player........... Cannot blame these poor kids for taking the money............

By the way, we just lost Campbell and Surtain Jr.

It kills me that these kids are literally playing for the KKK.......................

Where’d you see this?

See this:

View attachment 56906

If “UGA vibes” mean so much to y’all then so should this.

P.S. (I know it doesn’t mean that much if anything at all just thought I’d share to hopefully open some of y’all’s eyes)

Please all of this.......

Exactly. We have CB's to UGA from out of state reporters yet our reporters and Tyson's cousin aren't jumping on board with that. Plus other kids are saying he seems Miami.

This kid is Miami, he's just checking his options. [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] once said to notice that it's always Miami and someone...O$U, Bama, UGA...but the one constant is Miami.

Until Tyson says otherwise or Rattler says otherwise, I'm not giving these OOS reporters any respeck here. For Christ's sake (if a ****** guy can say that), Wiltfong admittedly is going off a vibe.

People need to let this all play out.

Last edited:

I'm with you. Gotta play on a level playing field. If Alabama is paying, then we gotta pay. If Alabama is using PED's in the weight room, then we gotta get on that juice.

Do what it takes.

I'm with you. Gotta play on a level playing field. If Alabama is paying, then we gotta pay. If Alabama is using PED's in the weight room, then we gotta get on that juice.

Do what it takes.

Yeah cause winnin college football is the most important thing in life. Y’all sound like the same lunatics who were ok with Paterno turning a blind eye to what was happening at Penn St all just for some victories. Same can be said for the Baylor scandal and the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back