Wiltfong On Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the WEZ anyway? A place where homosexuals go to tug ween and or gargle hogs?

https://westendzone.com/forum.php

Come introduce yourself.

Thanks, but no thanks. Im a heterosexual cis-male. You can take your Beta *** back there though.

You wouldn't last 5 min on the WEZ.

https://westendzone.com/forum.php

Prove me wrong.

Just tried to sign up.... Says I need to send in a mandatory ball pic to gain entry... Yikes no thanks!

QP = SHOOK.

Advertisement
This invalid prick is in rarified air. Gettin' on my ******' nerves from the ignore list. What the **** would I have to gain by claiming to be related to a 17 year old kid?!?! Are you the type of weirdo that would pull some **** and you're projecting? If you don't believe my info, that's cool, it's a free country. Insinuating that I'm lying about who I'm related to is enough to make me wanna slap the cowboy **** outta you...

THREAD KILLER........ YOU A WHOLE BYTCH I'M DONE.

I told him to pull up this **** ***** talking lol lmao....

Says the bytchmade fvck boi trying to get attention off of his brother's name. Only pvssies like you bring up gun play on a message board.

You look fuggin ridiculous, b.

This invalid prick is in rarified air. Gettin' on my ******' nerves from the ignore list. What the **** would I have to gain by claiming to be related to a 17 year old kid?!?! Are you the type of weirdo that would pull some **** and you're projecting. If you don't believe my info, that's cool, it's a free country. Insinuating that I'm lying about who I'm related to is enough to make me wanna slap the cowboy **** outta you...

You litterally have 0 to gain by putting on that front. Bunch of pathetic loser trolls around here lately. Scared that those Canes are coming back & fast!

This invalid prick is in rarified air. Gettin' on my ******' nerves from the ignore list. What the **** would I have to gain by claiming to be related to a 17 year old kid?!?! Are you the type of weirdo that would pull some **** and you're projecting. If you don't believe my info, that's cool, it's a free country. Insinuating that I'm lying about who I'm related to is enough to make me wanna slap the cowboy **** outta you...

You litterally have 0 to gain by putting on that front. Bunch of pathetic loser trolls around here lately. Scared that those Canes are coming back & fast!

These guys just want these reactions...ignore them

Advertisement
****, this thread is getting better than the Jerry Beudy thread, if I must say myself...carry on:U5PyXda:

This invalid prick is in rarified air. Gettin' on my ******' nerves from the ignore list. What the **** would I have to gain by claiming to be related to a 17 year old kid?!?! Are you the type of weirdo that would pull some **** and you're projecting? If you don't believe my info, that's cool, it's a free country. Insinuating that I'm lying about who I'm related to is enough to make me wanna slap the cowboy **** outta you...

someone mad.

I've heard from a reliable source that campbell does NOT have a tutor. so forgive me if I seem a bit skeptical.

Advertisement
Can't see how them dropping Wildgoose especially while he & cuz were on an OV is gonna help UGA's case. IIRC, Cuz & Wildgoose are tight, have been since West Miramar. I know he said that how he gets along with the guys on the team will play a big role in his decision, so I don't see how dropping someone he grew up with could score points with cuz...

When I found about this my jaw dropped to be honest. The decent thing to is to let him know way before the trip so he can back out gracefully - but to do it like that shows a total lack of respect to him and his family, and indicates, at least to me, that to Kirby these are just pieces on a board instead of humans putting their lives in the hands of a HC. Just wow.

Maybe he was a take if it helped with TC and they didn't get they vibe they wanted from TC and said **** it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back