Wiltfong On Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

252cane

All-ACC
Hate to start this topic because its gone bring all the bîtch assness out.

Wiltfong said that his crystal ball is still on miami for campbell but uga is a real factor. He said miami staff has been confident but they know they have to recruit vs uga to get him. He said he did get a uga vibe from campbell after talking to him about 20 minutes. And he said don't sleep on bama because they are always in for these type guys and they are not going to strike out on all there big targets left.

He believes that campbell might decide before signing day after he takes his visits. Said he doesn't believe campbell is going to play around and once he he figures it out he will make a decision.

Advertisement
Also said some very positive words about Silvera and Miami . His family loves the U

Nothing new. We’ve known Miami leads as of now but still needs to close. Some on this board will jump in with “He gone” posts so they can be “I told you so” about it if he goes, but everything we’ve heard and seen says Miami is in the lead coming down the stretch. I’ll think he ends up a Cane until I see or hear differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love how the amount of time he talked to Campbell grows every time he tells the story, like an urban legend.

Thanks for the info. The fact of the matter is that nobody on this board, other than Rattler, knows what this kid is going to do. His entire recruitment has been pretty low-key and he has handled it respectfully. It would be great if other recruits would take note of how TC has handled his recruitment. The kid would be an incredible addition to the class in an area where there is a big need. I'm gonna stay cautiously optimistic that he chooses UM in the end. Regardless of his decision I will wish him nothing but the best for his future as I respect the **** out of the way he has handled his recruitment.

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. The fact of the matter is that nobody on this board, other than Rattler, knows what this kid is going to do. His entire recruitment has been pretty low-key and he has handled it respectfully. It would be great if other recruits would take note of how TC has handled his recruitment. The kid would be an incredible addition to the class in an area where there is a big need. I'm gonna stay cautiously optimistic that he chooses UM in the end. Regardless of his decision I will wish him nothing but the best for his future as I respect the **** out of the way he has handled his recruitment.

If they all handled their recruitment like Campbell, this board wouldn’t be half as much fun. What would we kvetch about?

[MENTION=293]ghost2[/MENTION], unlock the other thread and merge this one, TIA.

This isnt ****sport so please dont Ferman us.

Exactly. I don't mind if a kid chooses to go elsewhere. Just handle yourself with dignity and class, and in return you'll have my respect. I'd love to see him in the orange and green, and believe he is the cherry on top of this recruiting class. Instant impact player that can potentially start day one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Better not be any name calling and disrespecting this kid if he does not pick UM. He handled his recruitment like a pro no trolling just a kid making a big decision and treated every college that recruited him with respect.

Advertisement
We’ll see what happens. The UM staff thinks they are getting everyone.

[MENTION=293]ghost2[/MENTION], unlock the other thread and merge this one, TIA.

This isnt ****sport so please dont Ferman us.

If you are unhappy with the moderation on this site, you should ask for a refund.

I've been asking for one for months. There is no content here anymore. I pay to get news BEFORE it breaks, not to read "articles" the moment a kid commits. I want to know the minute the kid makes his decision, preferably even a minute before. Use ESPN or w/e you have to use to get it. Every time I complain @D Money says Sue me!

Advertisement
Advertisement
said he might visit uga and alabama and then make a decision. that doesn't sound good at all

said he might visit uga and alabama and then make a decision. that doesn't sound good at all

He doesnt have a miami visit set yet. Nesta doesn't have a visit set and neither does chatfield. And he said chatfield will probably be going to miami. More than likely they all will visit on the 26th.

If they all handled their recruitment like Campbell, this board wouldn’t be half as much fun. What would we kvetch about?

Upvoted for Yiddish usage.

If Miami doesn't land Campbell the locking down sfla is still a myth...however if Miami unexpectedly lands 2 bigtime lineman...the db class would look that much better with or without....if not... it's going to go down as another failure... losing the best db in sfla is going to hurt...this is why recruiting the trenches should be more of a priority...Miami has the talent at skill to compete with anybody....just need to upgrade the trenches with monsters....let's hope we see some surprises on signing day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back