Wiltfong On Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No way does TC not commit to UGA next weekend visiting 6 days after they win a natty.

You’d love that, wouldn’t you?

EAD caulksucker

Um no, just calling it like I see it. Personally think we’ve got a better shot with PS2 at this point.

Says the mouth breather who comes to these boards requesting 247 VIP updates. You know about as much of what is happening with TC's recruitment as I do performing brain surgery

No way does TC not commit to UGA next weekend visiting 6 days after they win a natty.

EAD caulksucker

Um no, just calling it like I see it. Personally think we’ve got a better shot with PS2 at this point.

Says the mouth breather who comes to these boards requesting 247 VIP updates. You know about as much of what is happening with TC's recruitment as I do performing brain surgery

Never claimed to know anything.

Advertisement

EAD caulksucker

Your dyk is getting hard just thinking about it you fūcking troll.

Go play on I95

Wow, you’re a real pleasant individual.

EAD caulksucker

Go play on I95

Says the cūnt who posts on here wishing that TC signs with the hillbillies in Georgia.

Go sūck your boyfriend’s aids caulk some more and stay off the boards.

EAD caulksucker

Go play on I95

Says the cūnt who posts on here wishing that TC signs with the hillbillies in Georgia.

Nobody is wishing for anything, but you are getting belligerent and deserve a ban hammer for it. Grow up!

Advertisement

EAD caulksucker

Why on earth would you think that? Makes zero sense.

Go play on I95

Nobody is wishing for anything, but you are getting belligerent and deserve a ban hammer for it. Grow up!

See this:

That’s wishing for it. Why is there “no way he doesn’t sign” with them. That’s called wishing for it.

You’ve gotten the band hammer for trolling before. You have the history. I’ll gladly take the infraction troll.

EAD caulksucker

Why would I think that a kid who by all accounts is trending hard to UGA might commit after OV’ing at a school 6 days after they win the championship? Kind of speaks for itself doesn’t it?

Here’s to hoping Bama pulls this out. Momentum seems to be turning their way!

Go play on I95

See this:

That’s wishing for it. Why is there “no way he doesn’t sign” with them. That’s called wishing for it.

You’ve gotten the band hammer for trolling before. You have the history. I’ll gladly take the infraction troll.

Don’t see how that can be read as “wishing” for anything.

Advertisement

Why would I think that a kid who by all accounts is trending hard to UGA might commit after OV’ing at a school 6 days after they win the championship? Kind of speaks for itself doesn’t it?

Trending? How? You give zero examples.

Trending? How? You give zero examples.

Really?

1. Wiltfong puts in a CB to UGA plus several others.
2. Some people have said UGA already considers him a lock.
3. He’s got an OV scheduled with UGA already. Nothing definitive set up with Miami.

Advertisement
Bama in position to win this. Want everyone dejected as fvck in Athens next weekend.

****, we over here wanting UGA to lose for Ty but if 14 keeps getting abused like that at DB Ty still may want to go to replace his ***. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back