Willie actually got Briles

While I like the enthusiasm, Clemson is a monster program until further notice. Neither Richt or Dancin' Willie will be able to handle them at least as long as the Lawrence kid is there.
We couldn’t even beat them with Kelly Bryant lol. They’re always going to be loaded. We need someone at the helm who can do the same for us.

Advertisement
As least Will can recruit better than us in a down year. That’s disappointing

We should be the king of the ACC but we have a terrible coach who can’t recruit or coach. It’s the ACC, there’s only one top dog and that’s Clemson could you imagine if we were in the SEC

Willie's in his bump class. Every coach that's in his first year gets that benefit of the doubt. His classes will start looking more pedestrian as time goes by and he gets exposed. And for a bump class, his class was really nothing to brag about.

In terms of Richt, fully aware that he can't recruit or coach anymore; he's in retirement just earning checks at this point.

We couldn’t even beat them with Kelly Bryant lol. They’re always going to be loaded. We need someone at the helm who can do the same for us.

Losing to Clemson in the last 4 years is nothing really to diminish. Outside of Alabama, they're the most consistent winning program in the nation.

Really? could've sworn we own the series and that we just beat them 2 years in a row with Mark Richt.
Not talking about head to head matchups. Overall as a program. They were on top for a good amount of years while we were only on top for about one season(if you count last year as a successful season) in the last decade or so.

Advertisement
More amazing yet less surprising are people who adhere to CIS groupthink:

“TN/Pruitt dumpster fire/sucks”,
“LSU/Orgeron dumpster fire/sucks”;
“Auburn/Malzahn dumpster fire/sucks’;
“UF/Mullen dumpster fire/sucks”;
‘FSU/Taggart dumpster fire/sucks” …
God don’t even get me started on the LSU thing lol

This move shows Taggart will do what it takes to make FSU a winner. For that reason, he's a good hire. We are in real trouble for the next 5 years playing FSU. They may pass us in the overall meeting records.

Anyone else hoping we win this bowl game so Richt can sit around not pressured to make changes?

Advertisement
Agreed. One can look at FSU objectively as a ****show that'll continue even if Tagfart brought in Bill Belichick as a coordinator without being an apologist for our current ****show too. But that's how this discussion will be framed. You won't be able to doubt the legend of Kendale Lakes Briles Jr. without having Whataboutism about our offense thrown back at you.

@Tad Footeball stunting.

QUOTE="Tony Perps, post: 4157114, member: 15017"]
Lets see who embarrassed themselves in this thread

I already see a @RomeoJunior novel so without reading it you know hes on the list
[/QUOTE]

Well I mean...everyone here knows by now that reading isint exactly a strength.

Lol but obsessing over long lost posters with the season started and live bullets are flying?

Seriously dude...I know this isint your thing either, but Getting a woman would seriously help. Take what you can find.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Briles with Florida athletes is a terrifying thought.
source.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back