Willie actually got Briles

Advertisement
Trending up? They didn't even make a bowl, their long term QB commit bailed on signing day, their starting QB just transferred, they may have the worst o-line in the ACC and Willie is obviously a complete fraud.

One decent class and an OC hire now they're on the rise?

Lmao.

Dude called me a slurping piece of trash for this response.

Advertisement
You’re no longer a slurper just for defending our coaches, you’re now a slurper if you don’t openly slurp our biggest rivals’ coaches.

I actually saw a post that said we should shut down the program after missing out on FSU’s messiah hire.

Advertisement
Compared to Miami they sure as **** are trending up

Keep on slurping Richt you piece of trash

@RVACane This post and the majority of this thread is example number 1 million of what I keep telling you.

There are no slurpers, only hopeless, negative mopes.

@RVACane This post and the majority of this thread is example number 1 million of what I keep telling you.

There are no slurpers, only hopeless, negative mopes.
Here’s the thing. It’s one thing to be upset at our coaches or our program. I wasn’t happy with Mark Richt at the time either. I was relieved when he stepped down. But these dudes were literally pushing each other over to suck off FSU, their athletic department, their coaching staffs and everything else. It’s ******* embarrassing that some of these guys call themselves Miami fans.

Advertisement
There was even a good deal of slurping (of Briles) in Nole Tears, which I found loathsome and inexcusable. I vaguely recall one certain porster known for his youth football highlights and svcking off his boys 'if he was a female' going hard after young Briles' nob.

It has been clear for years that we are no longer willing to compete. FSU is going to wreck us while Briles is there. Kid will be a head coach in 3 years.
Uhhh No GIF by Brittany Broski

Here’s the thing. It’s one thing to be upset at our coaches or our program. I wasn’t happy with Mark Richt at the time either. I was relieved when he stepped down. But these dudes were literally pushing each other over to suck off FSU, their athletic department, their coaching staffs and everything else. It’s ******* embarrassing that some of these guys call themselves Miami fans.
And some have now replaced FSU with UNC in that regard

Advertisement
Crazy how far the Apple fell from the tree... I think his dad is a great offensive mind.

but **** did his son look pathetic at FSU.... felt like he knew only a few basic concepts and anyone with any semblance of a defensive play calling could simply out coach them

Crazy how far the Apple fell from the tree... I think his dad is a great offensive mind.

but **** did his son look pathetic at FSU.... felt like he knew only a few basic concepts and anyone with any semblance of a defensive play calling could simply out coach them
He did a decent job with Arkansas in 2020. They weren’t good on offense but they improved quite a bit from 2019. It’s tough to make much of a jump when you’ve got nothing to work with. It’s why I give Lashlee so much credit for the improvement last year.

Advertisement
Back