Williams versus Perry

Advertisement
Nothing I said about Jarren was an assumption. He’s literally farther along than Kosi in most aspects of the position. It’s not hard to see. He’s just an ee, that just showed up.

From mechanics, progressions and intangibles it’s obvious he’s further along.

I have no agenda here, unlike most I’m just going off of what I’ve seen in hs film and scrimmages / spring game.

If anything ,I should be making an argument for Kosi because as I mentioned I was big on him. But dude is still raw as **** , hasn’t had the coaching of Jw . Not to mention. JW is known by anybody that runs acids him as a huge playbook nerd, Kosi has been viewed the opposite.

I just see no way Kosi holds him off, It’s only a matter of time. Now that’s an “ opinion “ but I very strongly believe that. It’s just that obvious.

That's a very strong opinion off such a small sample of work and rumors.

Talent discussions aside, so much of this thread is predicated on posters believe Richt will or won't select the right QB.

Not suprising for this fan base and that is not meant as a pejorative.

Saw practice today.Williams is getting more confident and effective.He has separated himself already from Perry and his teammates have noticed by their reactions.Perry takes too long to read the defense .He either gets sacked or has to rely on his legs to make a play.Does not execute Richt offense.Williams makes quicker decisions than all quarterbacks including Rosier.The receivers get it on the run or when they turnaround from their cuts.Hightower,Wiggins,Pope ,Jordan,Mallory,and Lingard are going to have a field day in the future catching balls thrown by Williams.As of today Williams is head and shoulders better than Perry.

I also was at practice, don’t know what this guy is talking about. All QBs looked average. You came in wanting to have Jarren look better so hats what you saw.. C’mon..

Advertisement
Nothing I said about Jarren was an assumption. He’s literally farther along than Kosi in most aspects of the position. It’s not hard to see. He’s just an ee, that just showed up.

From mechanics, progressions and intangibles it’s obvious he’s further along.

I have no agenda here, unlike most I’m just going off of what I’ve seen in hs film and scrimmages / spring game.

If anything ,I should be making an argument for Kosi because as I mentioned I was big on him. But dude is still raw as **** , hasn’t had the coaching of Jw . Not to mention. JW is known by anybody that runs acids him as a huge playbook nerd, Kosi has been viewed the opposite.

I just see no way Kosi holds him off, It’s only a matter of time. Now that’s an “ opinion “ but I very strongly believe that. It’s just that obvious.

God this is wonderful. Just beautiful.

How about just let the best man win and stop acting like some groupies wanting to hand over a job to somebody bc u want him to be ur boyfriend.

Says the guy that was begging for Rosier when Kaaya was QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw practice today.Williams is getting more confident and effective.He has separated himself already from Perry and his teammates have noticed by their reactions.Perry takes too long to read the defense .He either gets sacked or has to rely on his legs to make a play.Does not execute Richt offense.Williams makes quicker decisions than all quarterbacks including Rosier.The receivers get it on the run or when they turnaround from their cuts.Hightower,Wiggins,Pope ,Jordan,Mallory,and Lingard are going to have a field day in the future catching balls thrown by Williams.As of today Williams is head and shoulders better than Perry.

All in on Williams #GABoyzreppin

Advertisement
Kaaya, the QB that was drafted by the Detroit Lions, would have been the starter last year. Rosier, on the other hand, has proven he is a certified backup and you are clueless.

I'm confused.... what scout team is Brad Kaaya on in the NFL?? Kaaya was a terrible starting qb here. Rosier is much better fan boy. U still obsessed with a 7 win qb Lol let it go smh

So......let’s get back on topic.

As I was saying, and with scrimmage results and interviews in.

Please proceed to tell me how Williams has blown by Perry.

Like I said before, you guys work yourselves up into groupthink mode about one player, take positive information from people that are not coaches, and proceed to blow that up to have some grand meaning.

Grandiose projections based on tiny shreds of information.

The picture from today is that based on a light scrimmage and Rick’s interview, it’s an open competition going into summer. That’s it...and based on how the scrimmage was handled, Rosier was treated as the lead with the backups given a chance to play, especially Weldon.

Oh..and Williams may or may not redshirt. Does that sound like he’s clearly blown by Perry? Hmmmm....didn’t think so.

Listen to what Rick says, there’s where you’ll find your answers.

Absolutely. To what extent I’m not sure. Nor am I aware of this better QB we had.
Nah, not saying we had a better one on the roster, but if we had it would have helped our D. There's a reason every QB we faced looked better than ours. It's because they were, at least 11 times out of 13. Week after week I found myself thinking, "I wish our QB could make that throw." Our D would greatly benefit from practicing against a better QB all week.

Lmao no we wouldnt have won the coastal or 10 games if he was the starter

We would have won every game that Malik won and the Pitt game for sure. If we had Kaaya. We probably would have won the Whisky game as well if we where able to actually hit our open receivers. Are you really that dumb that you think a guy who is going to go undrafted after 5 years is better than the guy who was drafted after 3?

Advertisement
Back