Williams getting advice from former 'Cane QB's, Jimmy Johnson before first start

If you where born in 82 you are a millennial too. He didn't give the program schit. The team gave this program a win in spite of him. Clement would have beat that FSU team too and it wouldn't have been nearly as close.
Kirby Freeman would've beat these last few fspoo squads. Its laughable that no one recognizes this. Everyone's so quick to say how bad willy & the semenholes are but we give a qb who needed a miracle adjustment by a very limited wr praise like hes the messiah...

Advertisement
Kirby Freeman would've beat these last few fspoo squads. Its laughable that no one recognizes this. Everyone's so quick to say how bad willy & the semenholes are but we give a qb who needed a miracle adjustment by a very limited wr praise like hes the messiah...

I agree. People are acting like he did it himself. I can't think of a starting Miami QB that couldn't beat them.

78C946E8-56F1-4C5C-ABEA-9635C7FE856A.jpeg

If you where born in 82 you are a millennial too. He didn't give the program schit. The team gave this program a win in spite of him. Clement would have beat that FSU team too and it wouldn't have been nearly as close.

Lol. If I said I was a season ticket holder since 1979, how was I born in 82’? That’s the year my son was born. Im no spring chicken.

I shouldn’t have opened Pandora’s box. So I’ll get the thread back on track..

IDGAF who Jarren talks to or has in his group chat..he could tell me Willie Beamon gave him some much needed tips..just win the **** game on Saturday! Peace to this thread!

Advertisement
We're talking about him as a football player. Not as a person & in comparison directly to Malik rosier. Nothing else. U say miss u with the crippled team talk yet you immediately throw in the TEAM results Malik benefited from. As a fan and a season ticket holder for so long I'm gonna say thank you very much for your support. If we had more supportive fans like u maybe our fan base wouldnt be such a laughing stock. Moving away from that however I see no good coming from continuing with this topic. Far as I'm concerned when you are comparing individuals (not teams) you need to be sure to seperate one from the other. Far as I'm concerned only qb we ever had who individually was as bad as Malik would be kirby Freeman. I know the arguements against and they dont amuse me. Also ryan was nowhere near the recruit you seem to think. He was a top 10 qb but he was never considered some beast.
Dan Kendra was a far more hyped QB recruit than Clement at the time.

More clutch passes by a UM QB than I've ever seen??....FOH with your stupidity...

The hoes always show up to try an speak against facts, ill just take it you really dont watch Cane football, the only Cane you might be familiar with is sugar Cane, so take you and your sweet *** and carry on with whatever your gaysville *** is doing up there!

Advertisement
Glad to see there is plenty of lead in the paint you sniff.

I see we got another wanna be UM fan who must not have a t.v. to watch actual UM games, so he can only just go by the blogs, can one of your compadres check to see if the game is being played at the blue oyster so this clown can have somewhere to go to watch the game!

What's sad to me is when some of our fans clearly display their youth. I say that because you sir posted these highlights. I'm assuming that means you watched them. So you watched that **** than said to yourself Malik was balling... that clearly shows me you've never seen even decent football in your life let alone championship level. True late third and throughout the 4th him and brax were doing work. Some of those throws were **** good. Some were also the reciever being a beast and making adjustments in his route. Problem is like the throw that won the game yall dont realize what he was running or where that ball was supposed to be placed. If you did youd say what the fvck just happened. Do you realize until 5 minutes left in the third he had single digit completions and most of them came on screens... just be real with urselfs. Dont need to knock him anymore as hes not here (🤫)but c'mon and just drop it please.

Come on man, dont be foolish, did you see me say he played like a heisman trophy candidate or something, common sense, that man helped to make plays when it mattered most, i dont give a ***** if he was 4 of 30, those 4 completions helped win the game. You also sound foolish about ball placement, stop talking as if you know football, the ball was placed where langham could get it and score, its called "adjustment" but if you were the qb, you would've been a genius and threw it towards the pylon anyway to one of the slowest receivers on the team and than when it fell incomplete you would've been the same moron complaining about guys not running their routes right as a loser. Same with ljirby freeman's game winning throw, no matter what, that man made plays in that game when it matter most, but you be imbecilic enuff to try and ctricize that drive. You remind me of dumb *** skeletor/uncle clappy when he was the idiot in charge here, complaining about devin hester running around on kickoff returns vs duke, even tho hester kept scoring, and like i said back than, bytch, shut yo *** up and learn to enjoy Greatness when you see it. Many becomes fools complaining about production, or the penn disgrace morons complaining about tracy howard jumping that route vs UVA and getting a pick 6, but the morons got ****ed off because he didnt engage the blocks 1st, lo, you cant make this **** up. For some reason you guys have a hard time giving credit where credits due, but also dont want others to as well, you seemed alot smarter when you were quiet. You would've complained about ed reeds whole career with your mindset!

Correct, my point still stands. Those three QB’s win % against the gatas is 100%
What do Canemang, caneinorlando, and Brock Berlin all have in common?
All are undefeated as starting quarterback against the gator.

Hey, so am I!

Advertisement
Oh I completely agree, all three of those guys were held back by their coaches from playing up to their respective talent levels (Rosier included). I honestly can't knock any of the three -- they were all true Canes and gave it their all for the program.

I guess I meant that among the pantheon of UM quarterbacks, I'd much rather have some of the true legends dispensing advice. Of course, I know that Morris, Rosier, and Kaaya are the closest in age to Jarren, so it makes sense that he'd look to them for guidance.

Rosier was not the greatest, but he played with heart. That I respect. Rosier is like Jay Fiedler, not the most talented, but played with heart and guts. Mad respect to both those guys.

You turds just love the opportunity to trash former players that hurt your feelings, even when those guys are actively being a part of this “family” you always bluster about.

Go **** yourselves.

The hoes always show up to try an speak against facts, ill just take it you really dont watch Cane football, the only Cane you might be familiar with is sugar Cane, so take you and your sweet *** and carry on with whatever your gaysville *** is doing up there!
Bruh. Just sticking with football, if you could even possibly be stupid enough to say Malik rosier made more clutch throws than any um qb I'm sorry but you deserve what ever response anyone chooses to give you. That is singularly the dumbest ****** comment I've EVER EVER EVER heard to say a qb that was beyond basic & didnt win **** was more clutch than multiple qbs here who have competed at huge levels and won not only huge games but more importantly were consistent enough for us to win championships... I'm not saying you're challenged if you sincerely believe that but maybe you & danny boy cane should start a group chat & he can school u. That's ****** moronic to say that **** & honestly im hoping you're thinking its April 1st. Otherwise please stop.

Advertisement
You must be a millennial. Smh. Its the "what have you done for me today" era when it comes to everything. Malik **** sure can walk around that QB room and give advice since he did give this program its biggest win in a **** decade. Maybe longer. Lets stop talking about the kid like he has the legacy of Ryan Clement and hasn't led this program to monumental wins before.
Least not we forget the image of Rosier pumping the semenholes home crowd right before he scored on them. Legendary.

Bruh. Just sticking with football, if you could even possibly be stupid enough to say Malik rosier made more clutch throws than any um qb I'm sorry but you deserve what ever response anyone chooses to give you. That is singularly the dumbest ****** comment I've EVER EVER EVER heard to say a qb that was beyond basic & didnt win **** was more clutch than multiple qbs here who have competed at huge levels and won not only huge games but more importantly were consistent enough for us to win championships... I'm not saying you're challenged if you sincerely believe that but maybe you & danny boy cane should start a group chat & he can school u. That's ****** moronic to say that **** & honestly im hoping you're thinking its April 1st. Otherwise please stop.

Obviously you have reading comprehension problem, if you want to be dumb enuff to make up stuff like he did, than have at it, but here's a question for you, since you want to pretend like you know Cane football, name 1 qb not named j70, who made more clutch throws in one game to win it, in the history of UM football, and than once you do that, you can simply just post the game so we can see it, no need for all the bullshat you and your compadres like to do, so until than, carry on!

Obviously you have reading comprehension problem, if you want to be dumb enuff to make up stuff like he did, than have at it, but here's a question for you, since you want to pretend like you know Cane football, name 1 qb not named j70, who made more clutch throws in one game to win it, in the history of UM football, and than once you do that, you can simply just post the game so we can see it, no need for all the bullshat you and your compadres like to do, so until than, carry on!
Are u really that stupid? What game and what clutch throw are u talking about Malik? The throw to Langham is that what you're implying was clutch? Ur right. I dont know ****. What I do know is I dont have no time for no ****** simplistic peon trying to tell me **** let alone finding so many **** clips. So I'll assume this is enough. You choose what works for u or not.

Advertisement
Back