2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Case in point with Hykeem lol. WRs aren’t putting up numbers/being developed by Jimbo/Norvell, it’s hilarious but whatever. I’m over it lol. I agree with you for most part.
Yeah I don’t want to make like grand black and white statements or anything

Just find it humorous sometimes

Advertisement
Idk why people here ignoring him like travis gonna be there forever lol but its cis so of course they’re ignoring the context.
Jake Garcia is a better prospect than both. Miami also has Rashada coming in along w Emory Williams. also, FSU has been putrid under Norvell and he hasn't shown a single second that he could actually coach on the power5 level. ****, frost won a lot more than norvell did at UCF and he can't coach out of a box in the big 10

Case in point with Hykeem lol. WRs aren’t putting up numbers/being developed by Jimbo/Norvell, it’s hilarious but whatever. I’m over it lol. I agree with you for most part.
I do like the dudes in here coming in here acting like FSU will be good once travis is gone lol and completely ignoring that Jake Garcia is here after TVD leaves lol who is a better prospect than all of FSUs roster combined

Advertisement
Jake Garcia is a better prospect than both. Miami also has Rashada coming in along w Emory Williams. also, FSU has been putrid under Norvell and he hasn't shown a single second that he could actually coach on the power5 level. ****, frost won a lot more than norvell did at UCF and he can't coach out of a box in the big 10
Not arguing against any of this all im sayin is keem probably doesn’t play a snap with travis at qb if he goes there

WRs put up great numbers at Memphis with norvell, i wouldn’t go play for him but those Memphis offenses where nice.

Last edited:
and **** still be stuck w a QB worse than ours when TVD leaves. needless to say, kids are idiots
That remains to be seen lol and did u have everything figured in high school? Probably didn’t so u shouldn’t call kids idiots because of where they might go to college lol

Advertisement
That remains to be seen lol and did u have everything figured in high school? Probably didn’t so u shouldn’t call kids idiots because of where they might go to college lol
I had enough of a sense to realize miami offered a better quality of education than FSU did coming out of HS. id know football wise, miami is ahead of FSU and it really isnt close (from resources to coaches to roster quality).

and I believe any WR that has an eye ball the last four years can see the product FSU has put out there

Last edited:
I had enough of a sense to realize miami offered a better quality of education than FSU did coming out of HS. id know football wise, miami is ahead of FSU and it really isnt close (from resources to coaches to roster quality).
Thats all u know tho lol u don’t know what other factors he’s considering so it’s pointless to draw conclusions about

Thats all u know tho lol u don’t know what other factors he’s considering so it’s pointless to draw conclusions about
so inform us. what is he considering? you seem to not wanna blow some secret? air it out so we know vs the bull**** excuses were hearing

so inform us. what is he considering? you seem to not wanna blow some secret? air it out so we know vs the bull**** excuses were hearing
I don’t know either lmao thats why i dont call kids out their names, they dont need excuses they can do whatever they want they dont owe any school

Advertisement
You can’t just go off of stats. Dallas Crawford had 10 picks his junior year which lead the entire state, he wasn’t a good safety prospect. Terry McCray had 19 sacks his senior year but wasn’t good enough to even sniff the field here. I’m just gonna assume you knew this and are trolling me.
Okay so what are you going off of when you say ****ey is more explosive?

I agree they are similar...JD is just a little more explosive

That's why I think Fowles is basically a backup plan for ****ey. And then the 4th spot will be either Williams/Jean/Tate...and if we miss on all of 'em, on to next year.
Once again, the both Moss opponents & Fowles has a higher avg per catch. ****ey **** near doubles his receptions and only has 100 or so more yards and a few TD’s more. Fowles was getting open and getting yards.

Advertisement

and I believe any WR that has an eye ball the last four years can see the product FSU has put out there

I'm not being a **** here, but I thought it was funny that you started off with a better quality of education. Most recruits don't care one bit about that. They think they're coming in, balling out, and heading to the NFL. They're so used to being the top dog from wherever they're from and think it's a foregone conclusion they will be in college.

As for the education part, you're right. Depends what you want to do though. Most of these kids aren't comparing majors between schools (to see who has the better department in whatever field, yes we have some that are better and so do they) and are taking something that's not even that valuable or specialized, but it's still a diploma. I don't know what they take at FSU, but Liberal Arts was the big football degree here for years and still may be.

There's also something to be said about connects. FSU will have more connects in that they have more graduates out there. None of this matters though, they aren't looking at it like I mentioned above.

Being objective though, from a strictly football perspective, there's no way I'm going to FSU. I'd be looking to minimize risk of a coaching change while hoping to win games to showcase my talent. FSU is trending towards dangerous territory. Now if I've got Bama, UGA, USC, OSU, etc offers, I've got some thinking to do.

I also understand any concern a WR may have with Gattis. Heck, I've got them as well, so I don't know why they would. Again though, I'm not picking FSU over us. The others, I might.

I'm not being a **** here, but I thought it was funny that you started off with a better quality of education. Most recruits don't care one bit about that. They think they're coming in, balling out, and heading to the NFL. They're so used to being the top dog from wherever they're from and think it's a foregone conclusion they will be in college.

As for the education part, you're right. Depends what you want to do though. Most of these kids aren't comparing majors between schools (to see who has the better department in whatever field, yes we have some that are better and so do they) and are taking something that's not even that valuable or specialized, but it's still a diploma. I don't know what they take at FSU, but Liberal Arts was the big football degree here for years and still may be.

There's also something to be said about connects. FSU will have more connects in that they have more graduates out there. None of this matters though, they aren't looking at it like I mentioned above.

Being objective though, from a strictly football perspective, there's no way I'm going to FSU. I'd be looking to minimize risk of a coaching change while hoping to win games to showcase my talent. FSU is trending towards dangerous territory. Now if I've got Bama, UGA, USC, OSU, etc offers, I've got some thinking to do.

I also understand any concern a WR may have with Gattis. Heck, I've got them as well, so I don't know why they would. Again though, I'm not picking FSU over us. The others, I might.
Education was my thought process. i know most recruits don’t care but he aas referring to me. The rest was football related to a recruit

Education was my thought process. i know most recruits don’t care but he aas referring to me. The rest was football related to a recruit
Also going by uga. their offense is trash and don’t highlight any receivers. They run more than Mario. I agree on bama uscw though

Advertisement
Back