2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

I get that but we all know who they're waiting on and/or trying to flip - ****ey, Keem, Innis, Jean. Outside of Jean, the rest are absolute crap shoots. I'm ok going for crapshoots but if you're putting all your eggs in that basket, invariably, you'll lose out on guys like Fowles. If we get Jean instead of Fowles, then I'm gucci.
You know those guys because it is public doesn't mean you know the full list is my point. It is likely they have a much deeper WR board than 3 guys just like the DB board is Cormani and Bonsu or bust

Advertisement
Staff better execute the second half of this recruiting cycle when it comes to WR…I liked Fowles & would’ve took him cause we missed on Brown, Jean let UF get in his head, Hykeem lol I’m ignoring that recruitment but he’ll end up in A&M if not next month in December, ****ey not flipping & if he does he’s not leaving the west coast.

If ****ey flips, he 100% is leaving the west coast. Lots of folks who have worked with him think Brown is super overrated. Hykeem is going to FSU. I bet Jean ends up at Miami — just a pure guess there.

Staff better execute the second half of this recruiting cycle when it comes to WR…I liked Fowles & would’ve took him cause we missed on Brown, Jean let UF get in his head, Hykeem lol I’m ignoring that recruitment but he’ll end up in A&M if not next month in December, ****ey not flipping & if he does he’s not leaving the west coast.
I mean A. the local WRs are fed some bull**** w gattis (as if Harbaugh is some offensive genius in terms of philosophy) and B. them or their handlers are in their feels. the next cycle will be better locally at that spot bc of the relationship Mario is building with them. finally, C. SFL is full of trash *** people that follow these kids around and will always treat UM like ****. im 100 percent on board Mario telling them to commit or **** off and ill find a better version of you (hint - look at where OSUs stud receivers came from, Bamas three first rounders in a single class, LSU, etc.). there are more places than just this tri county to get elite WRs. Mario understands that and knows that.

Advertisement
I get that but we all know who they're waiting on and/or trying to flip - ****ey, Keem, Innis, Jean. Outside of Jean, the rest are absolute crap shoots. I'm ok going for crapshoots but if you're putting all your eggs in that basket, invariably, you'll lose out on guys like Fowles. If we get Jean instead of Fowles, then I'm gucci.
there are more than just that nationally though.

If ****ey flips, he 100% is leaving the west coast. Lots of folks who have worked with him think Brown is super overrated. Hykeem is going to FSU. I bet Jean ends up at Miami — just a pure guess there.
I'm curious is HyKeem just plain dumb or his camp or did FSU sell some urinals on Offer Up and got him an NIL deal? I mean he has no QB to throw him the ball. Something just doesn't add up there.

Advertisement
I mean A. the local WRs are fed some bull**** w gattis (as if Harbaugh is some offensive genius in terms of philosophy) and B. them or their handlers are in their feels. the next cycle will be better locally at that spot bc of the relationship Mario is building with them. finally, C. SFL is full of trash *** people that follow these kids around and will always treat UM like ****. im 100 percent on board Mario telling them to commit or **** off and ill find a better version of you (hint - look at where OSUs stud receivers came from, Bamas three first rounders in a single class, LSU, etc.). there are more places than just this tri county to get elite WRs. Mario understands that and knows that.
The Gattis thing is a red herring for most of this stuff

It’s just another in the long line of excuses we hear from local guys that don’t want to play for their hometown team

I mean it’s got enough legs to it that it seems like it could be true (and is for some to a point) but if you want to go somewhere, then you do. If you don’t, you’ll find a reason

It’s a convenient excuse

Good for him.

What smoke exactly? Not trying to be a d*ck, legitimately curious. Did I miss something? Was there something besides him just wearing a UM t-shirt lol?

Someone (that I don't have access too) reported that UM is in his top 5 and picking up steam. It is on this board somewhere I believe.

The Gattis thing is a red herring for most of this stuff

It’s just another in the long line of excuses we hear from local guys that don’t want to play for their hometown team

I mean it’s got enough legs to it that it seems like it could be true (and is for some to a point) but if you want to go somewhere, then you do. If you don’t, you’ll find a reason

It’s a convenient excuse
bingo. its just something or another w the excuses. they just dont want to be at miami. we could replace the nations top assistant with McVay and they'll make up some bull****

bingo. its just something or another w the excuses. they just dont want to be at miami. we could replace the nations top assistant with McVay and they'll make up some bull****
Yeah man talking about Gattis like his offense is Paul Johnson or some ****

I mean sure there are some kids that want to go somewhere where they are maximized, but when you look back at these supposed examples and see where kids ultimately go, you realize it’s all kinda BS

Advertisement
You know those guys because it is public doesn't mean you know the full list is my point. It is likely they have a much deeper WR board than 3 guys just like the DB board is Cormani and Bonsu or bust

there are more than just that nationally though.

Sure, there are more guys nationally, but let's be real...those are the main guys along with others like Cotrell, et al. Can someone pop up in the fall? Yeah I suppose.

I'm curious is HyKeem just plain dumb or his camp or did FSU sell some urinals on Offer Up and got him an NIL deal? I mean he has no QB to throw him the ball. Something just doesn't add up there.

AJ Duffy was rated higher than Jacurri Brown.

I see this stuff all the time on this board. College football is a HIGH turnover sport. I'll bet Keem doesn't even know who Jordan Travis is.

Advertisement
Yeah man talking about Gattis like his offense is Paul Johnson or some ****

I mean sure there are some kids that want to go somewhere where they are maximized, but when you look back at these supposed examples and see where kids ultimately go, you realize it’s all kinda BS

Case in point with Hykeem lol. WRs aren’t putting up numbers/being developed by Jimbo/Norvell, it’s hilarious but whatever. I’m over it lol. I agree with you for most part.

2024 is playing a big part....

I think we take one more kid at WR this year.

Keem may commit to FSU but eventually reality will hit and Norvell will be gone then he’ll be looking elsewhere. Keep recruiting, have a good season and shoot your shot.

Advertisement
Back