2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

keem is atm bound at the end. he def wont stick at FSU but he def doesn't want to be here.

Very realistic they sign two complete stud WRs. Hot take, they end up with a higher ranked class than UF. Wouldn’t ThAt be a Pleasant surprise for some on here. Start of season should bring clarity and is right around the corner

Advertisement
Very realistic they sign two complete stud WRs. Hot take, they end up with a higher ranked class than UF. Wouldn’t ThAt be a Pleasant surprise for some on here. Start of season should bring clarity and is right around the corner
Fsu? Lol yeah okay. Their **** will crumble when they go 4-8

No inside info here, but the feels are real for this one.

I don’t know if he’ll listen when they come back around.
Any shot we’d circle back? And if so, he still butthurt?

Seems like a no brainer with Louisville’s class also ripe for the taking.

Advertisement
So this kid reached out to UM before early signing day and Gattis did not respond to his text messages.

Im noting it in this thread for future reference.
Bored GIF

Advertisement

Where can I see this story good sir?

There's no story at the moment. This kid reached out to Gattis via text message and wanted to commit to UM and Gattis blew him off. He's now a Louisville Cardinal. This is his recruiting thread. This is the thread that will get bumped if (IF) the kid hits the portal in the future, so I listed this info in this thread.

There's no story at the moment. This kid reached out to Gattis via text message and wanted to commit to UM and Gattis blew him off. He's now a Louisville Cardinal. This is his recruiting thread. This is the thread that will get bumped if (IF) the kid hits the portal in the future, so I listed this info in this thread.
I think the question is where are you pulling this info from?

Is this from the Gattis thread Twitter space?

Advertisement
So you're basically just running with rumours as facts.

Advertisement
Holy **** man are you drunk or what?

Whats that got to do with anything?

Seriously, I just wanted it noted in this thread. There's a reason why we as Maudes keep certain topics to a singular thread. If he hits the portal down the line, this thread will get bumped with the info.

For now, if you dont want to accept it as factually accurate, feel free to dismiss it. If info comes up down the line one way or another we'll have this reference from this time period.

Gattis was very busy doing Christmas shopping. He was looking for deals on tecmo bowl. Trying to upgrade to the newest offense- and of course trying to see if ****erson has some eligibility left. It was very intense. Would have changed the offense completely.

We need to cut him some slack.

Advertisement
Back