2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Naw bruh some players are better than others and that's ok. Y'all go to hard for these Miami cats.
****ey very well may be the better player, however I am curious as to how you arrive at that conclusion? Is this based on their ratings, a 1st hand evaluation of both, video review, etc?

Advertisement
Lmao look at the film ****ey is way
Lmao look at the film ****ey is way better.
Ok, so forget hightlights in which the both Moss defenders and make plays up & down the field. Remove variables such as competition & QB play
****ey stats 78 1300 23 TD’s
Fowles stats 47 1100 19 TD’s
A case can be made that Fowles is the more explosive player

Advertisement
Ok, so forget hightlights in which the both Moss defenders and make plays up & down the field. Remove variables such as competition & QB play
****ey stats 78 1300 23 TD’s
Fowles stats 47 1100 19 TD’s
A case can be made that Fowles is the more explosive player
Based on those numbers yes, but based on what the recruiting services, which many dont value on here, no. Based on other staffs, such as Miami's, no. Now that doesnt mean that they dont make mistakes. Ty and Antonio Brown being Exhibit A. I wouldn't put in a Santonio Holmes quite in that list but I think he applies here because ultimately for whatever reason, it doesnt appear any of the BIG3 have given him a green light. Yes its a loaded cycle, but 2 of the top guys are already headed OOS, and other top tier guys like Tyler Williams and Hykeem appear to be going OOS as well. I say that about Hykeem because Im having a hard time buying the FSU noise.

Based on those numbers yes, but based on what the recruiting services, which many dont value on here, no. Based on other staffs, such as Miami's, no. Now that doesnt mean that they dont make mistakes. Ty and Antonio Brown being Exhibit A. I wouldn't put in a Santonio Holmes quite in that list but I think he applies here because ultimately for whatever reason, it doesnt appear any of the BIG3 have given him a green light. Yes its a loaded cycle, but 2 of the top guys are already headed OOS, and other top tier guys like Tyler Williams and Hykeem appear to be going OOS as well. I say that about Hykeem because Im having a hard time buying the FSU noise.

So its all about the services. Not film, not stats and that’s fine. It’s obvious that if Fowles was rated a 5⭐️ and ****ey a 4⭐️ many of you same guys would say Fowles is the better player. Fowles and ****ey have what we want. They have similar size and skill sets and production. Take the one that wants to come and go after bigger fish.

Do you prefer ****ey?
james franco GIF

Advertisement
****ey’s 100m time is nearly a second faster than Fowles’. Neither is super blazing fast (they’re bigger WR types) but Fowles’ 100 time is borderline slow for any WR. That’s the main reason ****ey is a top 1-2 receiver and Fowles is getting mid P5 offers.

Advertisement
Did mean to drive you away. I replied to your post because you replied to mine. Just looking to drive home my point based on what we know from highlights & statlines. Save their respective ratings, they are similar players.
If you have convinced yourself of that more power to you. I'll pass on delusion.

If you have convinced yourself of that more power to you. I'll pass on delusion.
Here is what we know about ****ey. Kid is 6’3 206 as a junior with 78” wingspan, 37” vertical and runs a 4.58. Also has 33in arms. That is a monster. He has also produced on the field and in 7v7. To the point where schools from over the country are recruiting heavily. In terms of Fowles we know he has produced at a small school in Dade. I like Fowles, think we should lock him up, but that’s not the discuss. There is nothing that shows they are the same player. A ton of that could be attributed maybe he isn’t a camp kid. That does happen. The thing is that the schools aren’t making him a priority. They know who he is but they just aren’t, including us. For those reasons, I’d say it’s safe to say ****ey is a superior prospect.

I would’ve been took this kids commitment and keep working on ****ey throughout the year. I’m sure the staff is still recruiting Jean for the long haul cause they don’t give a **** about kids being committed to somewhere else especially not to ****** *** Florida. I guess keep kissing Hykeem’s *** even though I don’t think he’s coming and is A&M bound as well.

Advertisement
Here is what we know about ****ey. Kid is 6’3 206 as a junior with 78” wingspan, 37” vertical and runs a 4.58. Also has 33in arms. That is a monster. He has also produced on the field and in 7v7. To the point where schools from over the country are recruiting heavily. In terms of Fowles we know he has produced at a small school in Dade. I like Fowles, think we should lock him up, but that’s not the discuss. There is nothing that shows they are the same player. A ton of that could be attributed maybe he isn’t a camp kid. That does happen. The thing is that the schools aren’t making him a priority. They know who he is but they just aren’t, including us. For those reasons, I’d say it’s safe to say ****ey is a superior prospect.
It’s not even close
Saying Fowles is anywhere near ****ey
Is like the noles saying Simmons is a better tackle prospect than Francis

When you say there is nothing that shows they are the similar players, I provided two objective similarities, size (height & weight) & catch radius. They have both produced on the field but Fowles stats suggest he is more explosive as he has a much high avg yrds per catch then ****ey. Once again, I am not saying Folwes is a better player. Assuming the staff is looking for a big bodied WR to add to the class, I would take Fowles if ****ey is “not interested” or looking to draw things out. There are much bigger fish than ****ey we could be working on chipping away at such as Hykeem, Tate, Innis and maybe even the USC stud WR.

Advertisement
Back