2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Advertisement
Maybe they know it’s a waste of time ? He’s locked into Miami, doesn’t wanna leave, and are onto other kids?

If you're the same CT as my guy on Shadow's board, you'd know that argument never held up under scrutiny. Could be different under Mario. But I doubt it.

Whatever, if board leaders and Mario's staff are happy with the kid, I'm happy with the kid.

Advertisement
If you're the same CT as my guy on Shadow's board, you'd know that argument never held up under scrutiny. Could be different under Mario. But I doubt it.

Whatever, if board leaders and Mario's staff are happy with the kid, I'm happy with the kid.
There’s debate about his speed. He has some really slow official 100m times. I haven’t seen him in person so I’m not gonna comment one way or another.

Looking Deatrich Wise GIF by New England Patriots

visiting miami this week w the fam

Advertisement
I'm just saying, you, @gogeta4 @Coach Macho @DMoney all think he's the goods. Yet Gaby at least is telling people that 2-3 of Fowles' own Top 6 are not even in contact. I don't really recall that happening before, where our insiders and local experts love a kid, he's rated a 4-star on the composite, yet bigtime programs are disavowing recruiting him.

edit: to be clear, I'll defer to you guys and Mario over any tool at On3 or 247 or Jawja or A2M. Just thought it was noteworthy and strange.

Gogeta, Macho and Money are 'Lethal Weapon 3' -- in dem I trust

I don't get it. The guys I trust most on evals are all saying this guy is a high take. But it doesn't feel like the bigtime programs are after him, or at least not hard recruiting him. I do see Lane at Ole **** is interested. Maryland and FSU, meh .... Is his offer at A&M or Georgia committable?

What's his realistic comparison? If not Langham, Cager or Hankerson, who?
Larry Firzgerald

Advertisement
In my opinion, this young man is a take all day, and twice on Sundays. This is the kind of underrated cat that winds up at one of our rivals and proceeds to destroy us every time that we play his team (ala Devonte Freeman, Tutu Atwell, etc.).

If he wants in, you take him and figure it out later. This young man is a competitor, and an animal on game days, when the lights are on and it counts.

There’s debate about his speed. He has some really slow official 100m times. I haven’t seen him in person so I’m not gonna comment one way or another.

Yeah he does. And a lot of the recent buzz on him seems to based off of offseason performance in 7-on-7’s, which can be deceiving if overemphasized in a WR’s evaluation, i.e. when some raved about Mark Pope high-pointing passes and Moss’ing DB’s at Paradise Camp only to find out he was a completely different receiver on game days.

If Fowles does have the green light and commits here, then hopefully he kicks ***. Seems we’ll find out shortly.

Advertisement
Yeah he does. And a lot of the recent buzz on him seems to based off of offseason performance in 7-on-7’s, which can be deceiving if overemphasized in a WR’s evaluation, i.e. when some raved about Mark Pope high-pointing passes and Moss’ing DB’s at Paradise Camp only to find out he was a completely different receiver on game days.

If Fowles does have the green light and commits here, then hopefully he kicks *** here. Seems we’ll find out shortly.
7-on-7 isn’t real football, and isn’t indicative of what a kid can do in pads. But, since you brought it up, he has been murking dudes in 7-on-7 action and camps.

This young man has proven that he can ball on game days, and he will do so again this season.

7-on-7 isn’t real football, and isn’t indicative of what a kid can do in pads. But, since you brought it up, he has been murking dudes in 7-on-7 action and camps.

This young man has proven that he can ball on game days, and he will do so again this season.

Agreed on both fronts.

Advertisement
Back