2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Gabby said today that he's "not sure UM is going that route" with Fowles

Fowles (and this is just my opinion) seems to be the backup plan for the big body/physically developed/YAC type after ****ey, jmo...They will know more about ****ey this weekend and in the coming weeks. And then they will recruit both Williams/Jean til the better end for one spot.

Or maybe Tate changes his mind (taking visits, and Rashada is trying to sell him)...But assuming he's not, I think the above is kinda how it looks, maybe Cribby or someone with inside info can change my mind.

Advertisement
Gabby said today that he's "not sure UM is going that route" with Fowles

Fowles (and this is just my opinion) seems to be the backup plan for the big body/physically developed/YAC type after ****ey, jmo...They will know more about ****ey this weekend and in the coming weeks. And then they will recruit both Williams/Jean til the better end for one spot.

Or maybe Tate changes his mind (taking visits, and Rashada is trying to sell him)...But assuming he's not, I think the above is kinda how it looks, maybe Cribby or someone with inside info can change my mind.
Doesn’t really make sense given where we stand with Jean and Hykeem, unless they’ve very confident in flipping ****ey and Tate; that or they know they can come to Fowles at the eleventh hour and flip him if they want.

Doesn’t really make sense given where we stand with Jean and Hykeem, unless they’ve very confident in flipping ****ey and Tate; that or they know they can come to Fowles at the eleventh hour and flip him if they want.
Just take Fowles. We have speed in Ray Ray and Robby in addition to Brashard Smith and Im confident we will continue to add more speed.

Advertisement
Why doesn't it make sense?

I just said they will likely recruit Jean and Williams as long as they want, regardless of whether they are coming or not. Until they decide we can't wait any longer

I wonder what he did this past weekend... Looking back, it was reported by the Canes Rivals site he was going to the BBQ. He wasn't on anyone's list of attendees so far.

Man... did he even get an official offer? Seems to me he wants to be a Cane bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you prefer ****ey?
Excuse Me Wtf GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back